Ren'Py Unseen Ohana [v0.15] [MaxGamez]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Is non-NTR gameplay needed by next update?

• Yes

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • No

Votes: 824 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
If anyone has read a single character I've written on this site, they know how much I don't like NTR. That being said, I also think that games should be made with a purpose. This game's main purpose is 100% with NTR in mind. So I voted NOT to have it be avoidable. If there are people out there that want to play a fairy tale story where you can avoid it in a path with less attention focused on it, I guess that's bad for them. However, and this is my 2 cents, I think if the Dev originally meant for it to be the only/main focus, then it should be. Then the people that like it can get the Dev's full attention on it. No need to half ass an avoidable route if the main course is what's top of mind.

Have a good one MaxGamez! I wish you luck and hope things work out for you :D

ragil putra

Feb 8, 2018
If anyone has read a single character I've written on this site, they know how much I don't like NTR. That being said, I also think that games should be made with a purpose. This game's main purpose is 100% with NTR in mind. So I voted NOT to have it be avoidable. If there are people out there that want to play a fairy tale story where you can avoid it in a path with less attention focused on it, I guess that's bad for them. However, and this is my 2 cents, I think if the Dev originally meant for it to be the only/main focus, then it should be. Then the people that like it can get the Dev's full attention on it. No need to half ass an avoidable route if the main course is what's top of mind.

Have a good one MaxGamez! I wish you luck and hope things work out for you :D
Opinion Accepted, Respect Earned

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
I love me some mom ntr, but gahdamn this sandbox annoying and repetitive
I guess, your impression comes from looking at the walkthrough which has daily activities which is optional for most (70-80%) of the case, you can continue game or progress without having lunch/breakfast the only plus thing is that it increases love of Samantha.
I had a doubt whether to keep it or not, maybe I should remove it when it is not necessary or add a text saying that it is a common event?

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes