Ren'Py Unseen Ohana [v0.15] [MaxGamez]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Is non-NTR gameplay needed by next update?

• Yes

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • No

Votes: 824 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

algrife

May 22, 2019
mac version is bugged, the write button in mail to write an email to contact julia simply doesn't work. which means it's impossible to progress the game.

Reactions: Dick Bullcock 02

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
mac version is bugged, the write button in mail to write an email to contact julia simply doesn't work. which means it's impossible to progress the game.
Does your walkthrough mention this?
Contact Julia through mail

Mike145

Jul 14, 2018
I've played for about 10 minutes and it was enough for me to get tired of this sandbox.
I check out pretty much every new ntr game but boy the intro with pointless clicking on the map would be much better as a simple VN with choices.
Maybe it changes later idk, but it was the first time I gave up so fast on an a ntr game.

lashante

Mar 25, 2018
game is bit raw but is understandable, gj and keep up.waiting more. still cant get how to contact julia though xD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bcool

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
game is bit raw but is understandable, gj and keep up.waiting more. still cant get how to contact julia though xD
Raw in a sense?
Mail and then message server using Laptop, you have special note in laptop which has some hints and info.

spinozum

May 18, 2017
The grind level is OVER 9000. We have to click (27 times X 7=189) i.e for the whole week MULTIPLE times for a singular task. Also I see no point in delaying text 2 days later instead of next. On my first playthrough there was no progress at all after the shower peek seen for me no matter what I did so I thought it must be a bug and did a second playthrough in which I don't get Julia's phone password message AT ALL. Cant even play the whole content even though its the Demo BUT I loved the MILF art. It is what attracted me in the first place. Story seemed nice at least up to the point I could play but I think it would be better to dissociate event calls with absurd number of repeated action requirements. Also please change the map for easier access. Hope it updates soon.

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
The grind level is OVER 9000. We have to click (27 times X 7=189) i.e for the whole week MULTIPLE times for a singular task. Also I see no point in delaying text 2 days later instead of next. On my first playthrough there was no progress at all after the shower peek seen for me no matter what I did so I thought it must be a bug and did a second playthrough in which I don't get Julia's phone password message AT ALL. Cant even play the whole content even though its the Demo BUT I loved the MILF art. It is what attracted me in the first place. Story seemed nice at least up to the point I could play but I think it would be better to dissociate event calls with absurd number of repeated action requirements. Also please change the map for easier access. Hope it updates soon.
Your feedback is kind of interesting, can you please join Discord for some feedback and I am updating map actually along with action button and I need feedback for that too on what could be better and some grinding one too.
As for 2 days gap for every message it was done since dress will be delivered to her, and she takes time to reply.
As for repeated events like breakfast and lunch, it's common event it's not necessary to do 70-80% of the time until specified specifically. Maybe I should remove that common events walkthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: spinozum

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I've played for about 10 minutes and it was enough for me to get tired of this sandbox.
I check out pretty much every new ntr game but boy the intro with pointless clicking on the map would be much better as a simple VN with choices.
Maybe it changes later idk, but it was the first time I gave up so fast on an a ntr game.
Same over here.
Horrible.
The overall looks and navigation really suck dick.
brrrr.....

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's clear that this is an ntr game, that's what it focuses on, and that's fine, it would be stupid to go a "non-ntr path", the best thing you can do is remain 100% ntr and deliver on that content for your audience.

If you (like me) don't like ntr, simply avoid this and that's it, don't make a fuss and that's it.

If you DO enjoy ntr, play this and support the dev, and don't make scandals in games that are not ntr.

Just like that, 90% of the conflicts on this page would end, simply by not mixing water with oil and to each their own.

Good luck to the dev.

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Last quest is bugged, it goes from "package has arrived" on Friday to "wait for package to arrive" on Saturday. Nothing happens on Saturday.

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes