Ren'Py Unseen Ohana [v0.15] [MaxGamez]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Is non-NTR gameplay needed by next update?

• Yes

Votes: 314 27.6%
  • No

Votes: 824 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
no walkthrough only breakfast / groceries and lunch nothing more happens!!! Walkthrough didnt running also
It's working fine, what is the actual issue?
Walkthrough is simple, and I have fixed some issues with hotfix, only shows what you gotta do to move forward with game.
download and add hotfix to game so that you won't run into any error and make sure that you are playing V0.15

Darkherod

Jul 23, 2022
It's working fine, what is the actual issue?
Walkthrough is simple, and I have fixed some issues with hotfix, only shows what you gotta do to move forward with game.
download and add hotfix to game so that you won't run into any error and make sure that you are playing V0.15

I have .15 and the hotfix. The game has a few basement events but once you see them leave the room there is nothing after that from what I can see, it just replays the basement events over and over. The changelog says 2 new female characters and a classroom? Classroom never shows up.

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
I have .15 and the hotfix. The game has a few basement events but once you see them leave the room there is nothing after that from what I can see, it just replays the basement events over and over. The changelog says 2 new female characters and a classroom? Classroom never shows up.
You get new choices in basement events,
What does detailed walkthrough say?

FunnyRabbit

Jan 16, 2018
the game is only breakfast / groceries and lunch nothing more happens i play and play but nothing is happens
and yeah i have the .15 and the hotfix hmm
good luck with the game

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
the game is only breakfast / groceries and lunch nothing more happens i play and play but nothing is happens
and yeah i have the .15 and the hotfix hmm
good luck with the game
You are not using in game walkthrough lol
There is a walkthrough icon in menu
There is no such bug which doesn't show any progress

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
Hey Max! I was going to follow this one as it develops. However, I think there are some easy fixes to help usability. I used the hint icon a lot and was thankful for it. However, you have to click the icon again to close it before you make another action. Could this second step be skipped?

I kind of feel the same way pulling the map up. I feel like you have space at the top of the screen to just have a map button without expanding that mini menu. Any game that has me doing something multiple times I want that something to require as few unnecessary clicks as possible to proceed for faster navigation.

I had similar concerns about the laptop. There are a few clicks required to close it and it would be helpful if there was a small number icon by inbox and sent messages to show how many messages are there without having to click it. Hopefully you find these suggestions welcome - good luck!

MaxGamez

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2023
Hey Max! I was going to follow this one as it develops. However, I think there are some easy fixes to help usability. I used the hint icon a lot and was thankful for it. However, you have to click the icon again to close it before you make another action. Could this second step be skipped?

I kind of feel the same way pulling the map up. I feel like you have space at the top of the screen to just have a map button without expanding that mini menu. Any game that has me doing something multiple times I want that something to require as few unnecessary clicks as possible to proceed for faster navigation.

I had similar concerns about the laptop. There are a few clicks required to close it and it would be helpful if there was a small number icon by inbox and sent messages to show how many messages are there without having to click it. Hopefully you find these suggestions welcome - good luck!
Love your suggestions, and I will keep menu opened all time like map, and choices with option to hide it.
I will see if I can allow clicking on other icons without closing the hint/inventory cause bugs will follow with this change, if I can, it will implemented next update that's my promise.
As for the map floors, are you suggesting me to move it up? Can you please share a screenshot of the game with circles on where the map floor should be placed.
As for the inbox and sent number icons, it's interesting and great idea actually, will have to look on how to do it in a simple way.
Thanks for your sharing the well explained suggestion, helps a lot.

Reactions: redbear76

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: MaxGamez -
Language: English
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
:whistle:Warlord is the story of a man who had his world turned upside down when a crippling accident preceded an attack on his farmstead by Imperial Soldiers from a nearby empire. It's a classic revenge story where the MC is forced to make difficult decisions that change who he is.;)

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes