kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Dunno why I suddenly feel like playing this game and finally I found out the last two things I didn't managed to find.
1. Hazuki sleeping scene is only available when I decline walking back home with her
2. Ambush her with chloroform need to implant GPS tracking into her phone by the end of the second day of the investigation. Meaning accessing Tapioca store on the same day is important. On day 3, the game will just go into the execution stage.
After playing so much, it seems like being devious during the investigation has little benefit. The nasty degree only seems to speed up her sexual training in some way that I am not certain.
And now I have really seen it all, except the latest update which there is no translation yet.

Hopefully, the translation comes soon haha. Pretty good game. Good concept , beautiful heroine, and I like that training and impregnation/pregnant stuff there.
- Most of the information gathered during Investigation phase really does no purpose gameplay wise and only only usefully to give some background information on Hazuki. Which as the object of his obsession, the MC would like to know.
- Also items like "Hazuki's Breast Milk" was made but never given a use which is a shame. I could see it as another training tool.
- The Ambush with chloroform route really was "Evil" route since it requires you to not walk home with her and thus miss the flags to become lovers with her. Plus it gives an extra rape Hazuki in her sleep in the Company scenes.

I hope the new additions to the game gets translated too. It gives a portrait viewing mode and an way to lower obedience endlessly, which are useful. Plus new sex scene and ending for Junior and JK sub-heroines and a new gangbang scene for Hazuki during night walk are pretty hot.
I really like this game. The heroine is beautiful and the training/impregnation feature is fun and hot. I usually just play H-Games and do not talk about it. But for this game I did talk and even tried to make a guide here too. Hopefully eventually someone will the new additions translated too. Thanks to Retro Lab for making the game and good luck on the next game. Thanks to everyone who translated the game and to those who are still translating it.

adam12939231

Feb 26, 2021
In week 5, police will try to find Hazuki so you need to find an alibi. You do this by going to Red Brick Shop at night, go downstairs, and talk to two clowns to the right. Give them either your coworker or schoolgirl depending on which one you raped. You will get information on Informant who is in Park. Talk to Informant to get an alibi for Police. Now you are free from Police.
thanks but how can i rape these two

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
thanks but how can i rape these two
You should have raped them during the investigation phase when you are trying out sleeping pills and chloroforms.
Coworker is the easiest. I think all you need is sleeping pills and click one of the shelves in the company.
The busty schoolgirl need chloroform from the fabulous cafe and that requires you to have voyeurism photo as a trade, then go to park at night to rape the schoolgirl.

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
- Most of the information gathered during Investigation phase really does no purpose gameplay wise and only only usefully to give some background information on Hazuki. Which as the object of his obsession, the MC would like to know.
- Also items like "Hazuki's Breast Milk" was made but never given a use which is a shame. I could see it as another training tool.
- The Ambush with chloroform route really was "Evil" route since it requires you to not walk home with her and thus miss the flags to become lovers with her. Plus it gives an extra rape Hazuki in her sleep in the Company scenes.

I hope the new additions to the game gets translated too. It gives a portrait viewing mode and an way to lower obedience endlessly, which are useful. Plus new sex scene and ending for Junior and JK sub-heroines and a new gangbang scene for Hazuki during night walk are pretty hot.
I really like this game. The heroine is beautiful and the training/impregnation feature is fun and hot. I usually just play H-Games and do not talk about it. But for this game I did talk and even tried to make a guide here too. Hopefully eventually someone will the new additions translated too. Thanks to Retro Lab for making the game and good luck on the next game. Thanks to everyone who translated the game and to those who are still translating it.
Yea agree on many points there/
-The investigation phrase is quite a good idea too. It adds on the realism, and more importantly, it builds the character and the world to let us the player understand the MC motivation and get hype along the way. The training, impregnation/pregnant feature is definitely the main attraction ^^ I like it too.
-Hazuki breast milk was like holy grail to me when I first played through it, and unfortunately, nothing is done with them. MC should drink Hazuki breast milk as daily breakfast, sell them off, or something hahaha.
-I honestly didn't think of declining the walk home, since well, in all Visual novels, this kind of event is something I will never decline unless I am actively avoiding the particular heroine. Only by pure chance that I wanted to cut some time to access the topica store early that I found it is hiding such an important event. Able to collect Hazuki pantsu and stocking from the stripping was exciting.
What exactly is the extra plus you are referring to? I need to see it for myself. Mine ended straight after stripping her.
-One interesting unexplored option I think the slave auction in the red brick shop. I honestly thought we can buy/sell/rent a girl. But figured that renting out Hazuki, or buying another woman would be uncharacteristic of the MC, so yea, not possible. Letting the homeless man rape/gangbang Hazuki on the park is already quite questionable to me haha.
-I still remember wasting a lot of time punching and healing Hazuki just to hover her obedience so as not to trigger ending prematurely.

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
In the final release, will you be using the censored CG or the partially uncensored CG?
Well, to be honest, we haven't looked at any uncensored CGs, and usually the art stays censored as it's the artist that releases the game. But if anyone want to try his/her hand on it we can try to get it in, sure.

ΠΞΩΣ

Modder
Aug 18, 2019
Well, to be honest, we haven't looked at any uncensored CGs, and usually the art stays censored as it's the artist that releases the game. But if anyone want to try his/her hand on it we can try to get it in, sure.
I am referring to that build. It isn't too hard to put in the uncensored CG. Just replace the right files in the www folder (mainly in the www/img folder). Also, are you going to translate the images (specifically the buttons)?

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Dunno why I suddenly feel like playing this game and finally I found out the last two things I didn't managed to find.
1. Hazuki sleeping scene is only available when I decline walking back home with her
2. Ambush her with chloroform need to implant GPS tracking into her phone by the end of the second day of the investigation. Meaning accessing Tapioca store on the same day is important. On day 3, the game will just go into the execution stage.
After playing so much, it seems like being devious during the investigation has little benefit. The nasty degree only seems to speed up her sexual training in some way that I am not certain.
And now I have really seen it all, except the latest update which there is no translation yet.

Hopefully, the translation comes soon haha. Pretty good game. Good concept , beautiful heroine, and I like that training and impregnation/pregnant stuff there.
Real quick question for you. I've been having trouble trying to get access to the cafe on day 2, do you remember how you unlocked the "Go to cafe" option by the second day?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Real quick question for you. I've been having trouble trying to get access to the cafe on day 2, do you remember how you unlocked the "Go to cafe" option by the second day?
I just tested it. You have to get the quest to give health certificates to company employees from your boss during lunch. Give a certificate to the woman in office during lunch and then after work talk to her to unlock the tapioca cafe on day 2.

Reactions: GEORGEM

comrademario

Feb 8, 2018
how long do you think it’ll take to finish the translation?

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
I dunno, I've contacted my fellow translator, he said he's working on it, but haven't heard anything from him for a bit, so it might be his PC is still having issues.

I've replaced the image folder in my working copy btw, I'll play through the game tonight to see if that's working, if it does work then yes, we're including the decensored images.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
I just tested it. You have to get the quest to give health certificates to company employees from your boss during lunch. Give a certificate to the woman in office during lunch and then after work talk to her to unlock the tapioca cafe on day 2.
Thanks, I'll try it out myself ASAP!

Reactions: stechx

Subbi86

Dec 27, 2018
Alright, I've got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is, I still haven't heard anything from my fellow translator, so no finished translation as of yet.

The good news is, I've found the newest version of the game online (which should be the final version, no more updates after this one), so I'm currently porting the translation to the new version, and then I'll translate all the new stuff added to the game.

This should give my fellow translator some more time to solve his technical issues. However, if, by the time I'm finished translating the new stuff, I still haven't heard from my fellow translator, I'll start on his part, which probably will take me about a month (maybe even longer) to translate.

I'll keep you updated.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Alright, I've got some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is, I still haven't heard anything from my fellow translator, so no finished translation as of yet.

The good news is, I've found the newest version of the game online (which should be the final version, no more updates after this one), so I'm currently porting the translation to the new version, and then I'll translate all the new stuff added to the game.

This should give my fellow translator some more time to solve his technical issues. However, if, by the time I'm finished translating the new stuff, I still haven't heard from my fellow translator, I'll start on his part, which probably will take me about a month (maybe even longer) to translate.

I'll keep you updated.
This is great news. Can't wait to understand the new contents. Thanks for the extra work.

Reactions: MrBTXz
D

Deleted member 585274

Hey guys! this is the fellow translator, I'm am very sorry for the delay, my pc has given up on me, and I just got a new one, Subbi will translate the new content that he found and I will send my part to him so he can merge it together, it should be done in about 1-2 weeks hopefully.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes