Jul 16, 2019
Oh dang, didn't know there's 2 extra endings to the game that got added at the end of Oct of last year. Just noticed it in the Kagura version and saw it was updated when comparing it on DLSite that's cool.
new endings ? has the forum here been updated as well been a while since i played this one? are there new works of them studio like this one ?

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
new endings ? has the forum here been updated as well been a while since i played this one? are there new works of them studio like this one ?
I dont know if this thread is gonna be updated? I scrolled back abit and saw there was a new thread made for the updated version. Link below. If you played this before and enjoyed it I suggest you buy the game on Steam or on Kagura games site.

https://f95zone.to/threads/until-my...ation-2021-02-14-retro-lab.69326/post-7299273

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
Would my saves from this version of the game be able to be transferred to the new version? Old would I need to start over? I'm not that keen on starting over, I liked already being in the endless mode being able to do whatever I want to Hazuki

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
Would my saves from this version of the game be able to be transferred to the new version? Old would I need to start over? I'm not that keen on starting over, I liked already being in the endless mode being able to do whatever I want to Hazuki
Saves can be transferred to the Kagura version of the game. I started from scratch and got through no problem.

panial9

Feb 9, 2021
anyone has an idea of how to get hazuki to strip at the office? tried raising the lewd, but the "strip" option while she's sleeping is always greyed out

also, is there a point to the printer at the office?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
anyone has an idea of how to get hazuki to strip at the office? tried raising the lewd, but the "strip" option while she's sleeping is always greyed out

also, is there a point to the printer at the office?
Don't know about the printer. To strip Hazuki you have to do other commands multiple times until the all other commands are available. You cannot does this in one day so it has to be done in multiple days.

Jul 16, 2019
how do you get her to sleep in the office at all i never managed to get done ! would be nice a nite scene of her as a slave naked and pregnant in the office i was hoping for dat when i heard about new stuff

panial9

Feb 9, 2021
BYT THE WAY when u are walking with her at nite wat happens or is supposed to happen in the Warehouse by the port
get caught by the police and when she's on her own at the park avoid talking to the homeless man and leave the park (walk down).. you'll be on your own in the city, then you can walk down to the warehouse, enter, walk around and when, she will prompt you with some line and then try to leave the warehouse

panial9

Feb 9, 2021
how do you get her to sleep in the office at all i never managed to get done ! would be nice a nite scene of her as a slave naked and pregnant in the office i was hoping for dat when i heard about new stuff
when you are going home and she asks you to accompany her if you say no, then you'll see her fall asleep in the conference room

TangosofM

Dec 23, 2019
For thoes who want like a guide for new version-
Some people wrote a guide on the steam forums for the game though both of them are in Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese. You can use google translate if your lost or in need of help. I have used it myself and found it useful in my playthrough of the game.
I used this hope it helps for new and old players! :giggle:

Last edited:

Rrezz

Nov 4, 2019
anyone knows what the point is to feeding the dog at the park?
When I fed the Dog during the Planning stage, I got an event on the last day in the park where the Blonde male coworker tried to rape your love interest. Before he could rape her though, the dog intervenes and stops it.
Only got the scene if I fed the dog.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes