Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Is there an ending where the piece of shit rapist gets his comeuppance?

Or is that another game full of stockholm syndrome again?

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
To break it all down:

Main Protagonist has been mistreated and harassed in a way at work and felt like his life wasn't gonna turn out well afterwards and one day Hazuki Ichinose came into his life when she started working in the same company with the main protagonist, everyone else except Hazuki was the only one who talked to him and made him felt "something", just like the Yandere Simulator Intro but similar and different, he feels somewhat relieved and happy when talking to her and eventually develops feelings for her but at some point his feelings for her became dark and that's probably when the stockholm syndrome took place, hence the reason why he had grown desires for wanting to keep her for himself in the first place, not sure why but i guess his job wasn't all that good with his work colleagues not being nice to him and all...

In other words the objective wasn't always about capturing her and making her into a "Loyal Loving Girlfriend/Obedient Sex Slave" you could go for the love route instead of the kidnapping route but the twisted love and submissive childbirth ending though... honestly i wouldn't call the main protagonist a "rapist" not only do i feel a bit uncomfortable about it, i also felt sympathy about how he felt about wanting Hazuki all to himself if it weren't for his feelings turning dark at some point

I would've considered the Love Ending as the "True Ending" instead of the Twisted Love Ending, though either way there's no changing the fact that that its the real objective of the game, to capture her and train her until she's fully obedient to be your "Loyal Loving Girlfriend/Obedient Sex Slave" after getting the Love Ending i felt somewhat relieved knowing that the protagonist really did love and care about Hazuki like if you've gone for the regular love routine walkthrough instead of the whole kidnapping scenario there's a whole different aspect of it and the protagonist isn't really a bad guy though we're the ones in control of him in the game and deciding weather to just take our time within 3 days to get her to like him and confess or to gather intel and figure out on how to capture her successfully then train her to obey you and love you for the rest of your life

I'm not really good with reviews, but all i can say is that i felt bad for what the protagonist had to do in order to accomplish his goal to make Hazuki his "girlfriend" and "sex slave" it's strange that i've fallen in love with Hazuki myself even though she's just a fictional character, i still couldn't care less about anything else but she's still a winner in my book, those 2 are really meant for each other (if only his feelings for her didn't became dark ofc) anyway agree or disagree, just take a pinch of salt or walk away because that's how i feel about the main protagonist, being given 3 days as the time limit in order to get the girl to like you and confess, feels like an adrenaline ngl, i would've panicked as well knowing that i'll have to do what it takes for the girl to like me so that i can confess to her within 3 days before it's too late, i had fun playing it for the first time and it was worth typing about it

Last edited:
Reactions: kinglionheart
Oct 8, 2021
The protagonists gets the shaft in half of the endings.
  1. He is too horny and rapes Hadzuki= he not only gets beaten by his coworkker who saver her, but he is also sent to prison while said coworker actually does the same thing he was planning on doing but fully abuses the stockholm syndrome.
  2. He fucks up the kidnapping plan= Hadzuki simply leaves the next day and he remains irrelevant
  3. He fucks up and lets her escape during training= his coworker send him videos some months later of his breeding of Hadzuki and actually compliments the MC for making things easier for him
  4. He fucks up by banging another girl while Hadzuki is obedient=Yandere ending
  5. He fucks up by being the ultimate retard and putting Hadzuki on auction= loses his girlfriend either to some rich a-hole or to a milk factory, and all of his progress in his plan becomes meaningless.
If you wish for karma to hit the MC, pick one of these

Oct 8, 2021
Seriously, my only complaint about the game is how the most retarded choice is considered the path to the true endings -Hadzuki sold into a breeding slave until she no longer performs good enough on that and is sent to a worse fate.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
To break it all down:

Main Protagonist has been mistreated and harassed in a way at work and felt like his life wasn't gonna turn out well afterwards and one day Hazuki Ichinose came into his life when she started working in the same company with the main protagonist, everyone else except Hazuki was the only one who talked to him and made him felt "something", just like the Yandere Simulator Intro but similar and different, he feels somewhat relieved and happy when talking to her and eventually develops feelings for her but at some point his feelings for her became dark and that's probably when the stockholm syndrome took place, hence the reason why he had grown desires for wanting to keep her for himself in the first place, not sure why but i guess his job wasn't all that good with his work colleagues not being nice to him and all...

In other words the objective wasn't always about capturing her and making her into a "Loyal Loving Girlfriend/Obedient Sex Slave" you could go for the love route instead of the kidnapping route but the twisted love and submissive childbirth ending though... honestly i wouldn't call the main protagonist a "rapist" not only do i feel a bit uncomfortable about it, i also felt sympathy about how he felt about wanting Hazuki all to himself if it weren't for his feelings turning dark at some point

I would've considered the Love Ending as the "True Ending" instead of the Twisted Love Ending, though either way there's no changing the fact that that its the real objective of the game, to capture her and train her until she's fully obedient to be your "Loyal Loving Girlfriend/Obedient Sex Slave" after getting the Love Ending i felt somewhat relieved knowing that the protagonist really did love and care about Hazuki like if you've gone for the regular love routine walkthrough instead of the whole kidnapping scenario there's a whole different aspect of it and the protagonist isn't really a bad guy though we're the ones in control of him in the game and deciding weather to just take our time within 3 days to get her to like him and confess or to gather intel and figure out on how to capture her successfully then train her to obey you and love you for the rest of your life

I'm not really good with reviews, but all i can say is that i felt bad for what the protagonist had to do in order to accomplish his goal to make Hazuki his "girlfriend" and "sex slave" it's strange that i've fallen in love with Hazuki myself even though she's just a fictional character, i still couldn't care less about anything else but she's still a winner in my book, those 2 are really meant for each other (if only his feelings for her didn't became dark ofc) anyway agree or disagree, just take a pinch of salt or walk away because that's how i feel about the main protagonist, being given 3 days as the time limit in order to get the girl to like you and confess, feels like an adrenaline ngl, i would've panicked as well knowing that i'll have to do what it takes for the girl to like me so that i can confess to her within 3 days before it's too late, i had fun playing it for the first time and it was worth typing about it
Totally agree with your review of the game. I felt the same way as you when this was a MLT game. I love the Hazuki and really wanted to make her mine which made me create and share a walkthrough and save file for the game, something I never done before. It is a shame you cannot post your thoughts in the Review section.

Fun fact. The creator is creating a sequel to this game based on the Lovers ending. One day we will have more opportunities to have lovely-dovely time with Hazuki or indulge in our darker fantasties if we want. Glad to see someone else who shares my thoughts.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Seriously, my only complaint about the game is how the most retarded choice is considered the path to the true endings -Hadzuki sold into a breeding slave until she no longer performs good enough on that and is sent to a worse fate.
Well even if Hazuki being sold is the last ending, it does not mean it is the true ending. The creator probably added that ending to link this game to The Dangerous Road Home at Night, his previous game and the game this game is a spinoff of.

Oct 8, 2021
Sort of? Fumihiko kept the three girls but he kidnapped them after letting them think they had caught the true villain for about three months. The auction could be considered an alternative way to reach a similar but different ending -still very similar fate to the one she got in the previous game. Even so, it still feels retarded, far more than being too horny and raping Hadxuki with no plans but on the same tier as beating her to death.<

Still great, if a bit limited in extra content (give me special ending for train or office minigame pls)

Oct 8, 2021
Between, have you noticed the most recurring heroine is not Hadzuki but Mina (younger friend)? She appears once again in the current game project of Retrolab

Oct 8, 2021
Steam version is means censored as hell. From what I understand, the more harcore stuff was removed though how the game is played exactly in the lite version ...dunno. I mean, the whole point in the game is to the them sexy yet creepy CGs and without those you lose like 80% of the game experience.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I had not much expectation for this one, but it is surprisingly nice. The corruption mechanics are interesting, despite being very simple and the art (and text) becoming repetitive quite soon. Nothing great, but sure is a positive game.

sshmngg

May 28, 2022
Uhhhh I was discovered by the police in my fifth week...... and I was trying everything, all the way down the street...... looking for information about who might hide my abduction...... and how I could get a girl back in exchange for information I've done...... but only the insecurity of waiting for me, please, help me.​

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes