Gogetking

May 12, 2021
Deleted the game last year to clean up my space and lost all the saves during the process just to find out the game updated -_- So will the save posted here numerous times work on the newer version?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Deleted the game last year to clean up my space and lost all the saves during the process just to find out the game updated -_- So will the save posted here numerous times work on the newer version?
It will work but you will encounter a lot of bugs, best to start a fresh save.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
so is there any major diff in the translation or game?
played the older one.
Not much difference in the quality between the fan and the official translations. All the previously untranslated words are finally translated and all the words fit in the screen now. The current version has a lot of features the previous version did not have. Most notably:
- Able to buy and sell sex slaves and new endings related to that.
- Able to bring the pregnant Hazuki for night walks and new events related to that.
- Endless mode for the groping and harassment minigames.
- All images are uncensored.

If you want to experience the new stuff it is easier to load up an existing save instead of starting new game.

Eropoi

May 28, 2020
guys be careful after you messing up with other girls if hazuki's obedience level is 100. if you want to mess with other girls hazuki's obedience level must be 80 or below or hazuki will kill you. don't repeat the mistake i made after i raped the girl in the forest i saving my game when hazuki's obedience is full, all of hazuki's stamina is runs out so i can't lower her obedience level by punching her stomach and i can't feed hazuki because he's not hungry i can't give her like rusty water to lower her obedience either so i have literally no way to lower hazuki's obedience, i ended up can't continue my save file because i'm stuck in fate that hazuki will kill me tomorrow. btw the way the soundtrack is really scary too when this happen 2022-01-24_LI.jpg

Last edited:

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
Is retro lab making a new game? kinda liked this one
They actually two games that are in development. One is a horror game. The other game they are making is a short spin off that is taking place after the MC confesses to Hazuki.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
How do I confess to Hazuki? I have
  • gotten her favourability to 100
  • finished the date and given her the coffee
  • given her every positive gift in the game
  • did absolutely nothing to raise suspicion
  • had every lunch conversation except the lewd ones.
Still the confess option is grayed out, and I'm stuck on the "unprepared" kidnapping route.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
How do I confess to Hazuki? I have
  • gotten her favourability to 100
  • finished the date and given her the coffee
  • given her every positive gift in the game
  • did absolutely nothing to raise suspicion
  • had every lunch conversation except the lewd ones.
Still the confess option is grayed out, and I'm stuck on the "unprepared" kidnapping route.
Not sure if you need this scene for Lovers ending. Give bread to dog at park at night on the first day. Then on the last day, go to park at night to see a scene of dog rescuing Hazuki from sleazy coworker.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
guys be careful after you messing up with other girls if hazuki's obedience level is 100. if you want to mess with other girls hazuki's obedience level must be 80 or below or hazuki will kill you. don't repeat the mistake i made after i raped the girl in the forest i saving my game when hazuki's obedience is full, all of hazuki's stamina is runs out so i can't lower her obedience level by punching her stomach and i can't feed hazuki because he's not hungry i can't give her like rusty water to lower her obedience either so i have literally no way to lower hazuki's obedience, i ended up can't continue my save file because i'm stuck in fate that hazuki will kill me tomorrow. btw the way the soundtrack is really scary too when this happen View attachment 1614187
Ah the infamous Yandare ending. Always catching people off guard when they were just having some harmless fun outside the house.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Not sure if you need this scene for Lovers ending. Give bread to dog at park at night on the first day. Then on the last day, go to park at night to see a scene of dog rescuing Hazuki from sleazy coworker.
Nope, I figured it out after some extensive testing: You need to get the "Things Left Undone" personal info entry before you go on the date, which can only be gained in the evenings by walking Hazuki home, which means you have to leave figuring out her favourite music (at the cafe) until the day of the date, at the same time you find her at the bubble tea place.

On a side note, not feeding the dog just changes the scene to one where Hazuki maces the sleazy coworker instead (I didn't give her the mace at all in one run.) and you don't need to trigger this scene at all either. The run I got Ending 3 on, he never tried to rape Hazuki because I didn't give him all the info he was looking for.

Engami

Aug 25, 2018
Does the old version save work with steam version ?
I see a lot said it will be bug like hell

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes