kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Bound by Love 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
Windows113.8M
Linux125.5M
JoiPlay48.4M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
When story mode ends? I alr at 5 week of confinement and the blue flames appears
The story mode ends when Hazuki gives birth or if her obedience becomes 100 for a while. You can a ending scene and the game enters Endless mode.

Kizuni

Dec 24, 2020
The story mode ends when Hazuki gives birth or if her obedience becomes 100 for a while. You can a ending scene and the game enters Endless mode.
I'm not sure whether I'm in endless mode since she alr been cloth obedience 100 before she pregnant and she alr gave birth to it after I seen your advice? Is the infinite sign on the save/load screen mean it's alr endless?

And shortly after I talked to everyone at the auction but there no option also I tried to have sex with the schoolgirl and she kills me the next day, is there a way to prevent that?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm not sure whether I'm in endless mode since she alr been cloth obedience 100 before she pregnant and she alr gave birth to it after I seen your advice? Is the infinite sign on the save/load screen mean it's alr endless?
Yes, if there is infinite sign on the save then you are in Endless mode

And shortly after I talked to everyone at the auction but there no option also I tried to have sex with the schoolgirl and she kills me the next day, is there a way to prevent that?
Congratulations you unlocked Yandare ending. If you have sex with the schoolgirl or the kohai when her obedience is 100 then Hazuki will kill you. Just lower her obedience with water from the sink. I do not know why you cannot access the auction. I loaded my endless mode save file and was able to access the auction right away.

KaraKiri

Sep 15, 2019
Ok.
I'm utterly shit at this game. I always have only one ending, the one where we fuck in her apartment and she live the following day.
I don't get how to abduct her before she leave.
Did any playthrough exist ? How can i abduct her ?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ok.
I'm utterly shit at this game. I always have only one ending, the one where we fuck in her apartment and she live the following day.
I don't get how to abduct her before she leave.
Did any playthrough exist ? How can i abduct her ?
You keep getting the Lovers ending? I thought that was harder to get than the abductions. You must have always made the gentleman's choices. Here is my walkthrough.
https://f95zone.to/posts/4857567/

Kizuni

Dec 24, 2020
Congratulations you unlocked Yandare ending. If you have sex with the schoolgirl or the kohai when her obedience is 100 then Hazuki will kill you. Just lower her obedience with water from the sink. I do not know why you cannot access the auction. I loaded my endless mode save file and was able to access the auction right away.
Can you give me a screenshot as to where/who to interact to access the auction

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes