murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Is there any mods and modders for this game?? i love this game but he re is so much room for improvement

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is there any mods and modders for this game?? i love this game but he re is so much room for improvement
What mods do you think the game should have? Money is pretty easy to get. Hazuki's training stats are pretty easy to raise. What changes would make the game better?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Can someone tell me how to breakfree the captive girl ?
Okay the description is actually wrong or maybe it is a bug with the game thinking you currently own the girl but this is how you are getting the blue flame option.

You are not "freeing" anyone. You need to buy the girl from the auction and then sell the girl in the auction. The girl will show up randomly so save scrumming is necessary for the girl to appear in the auction. I did like a dozen times before she appeared. Also I do not know if your fame affects her appearance but my fame was 100 when the girl appeared.

After the girl is sold she will appear again in the basement but you can now use the blue flame's option.

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
What mods do you think the game should have? Money is pretty easy to get. Hazuki's training stats are pretty easy to raise. What changes would make the game better?
First the sex scenes most of the sex scenes don't seems to change even when she is 100% obedience and i'm not talking about a complete change just faces an expressions, the game could get a more sex sounds in the scenes, the night walks could have more variations and i wish after you clear the game hazuki could be out of the cage and you could have more options with her, like she welcomes you at the door when you comeback after work and alot of more things XD

ameliamelmel

Dec 22, 2018
Okay the description is actually wrong or maybe it is a bug with the game thinking you currently own the girl but this is how you are getting the blue flame option.

You are not "freeing" anyone. You need to buy the girl from the auction and then sell the girl in the auction. The girl will show up randomly so save scrumming is necessary for the girl to appear in the auction. I did like a dozen times before she appeared. Also I do not know if your fame affects her appearance but my fame was 100 when the girl appeared.

After the girl is sold she will appear again in the basement but you can now use the blue flame's option.
Thx for the info mr king

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
First the sex scenes most of the sex scenes don't seems to change even when she is 100% obedience and i'm not talking about a complete change just faces an expressions, the game could get a more sex sounds in the scenes, the night walks could have more variations and i wish after you clear the game hazuki could be out of the cage and you could have more options with her, like she welcomes you at the door when you comeback after work and alot of more things XD
Sounds like what you want is updates to the game that mods cannot do. Someone will need to make big updates to the game itself and I don't think you can expect anyone other than the creator to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: murtaghjr

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Bound by Love 1.03.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Why there is one for windows and one Joiplay? Should the Win version not work in Joi?

BlinkXPoke

Jun 28, 2020
So what exactly is new between the original fan-translated version and the Steam version? I did all that coulda been done in the old version, but it's been a while since I've last played so I lost track of what's new and what's not.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Why there is one for windows and one Joiplay? Should the Win version not work in Joi?
Yes the Windows version will work, but it will take up a lot more space on your phone. The JoiPlay package can be imported via the JoiPlay UI and will upgrade properly for new releases.

Reactions: Cyberjacky

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Bound by Love 1.04.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
PackageSizeLink
Windows113.9M
Linux125.5M
JoiPlay48.4M
Older Changelog

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Greetings.

I was playing on infinite mode (the endgame), when all of a sudden one night I started getting the Ending 6: Yandere GF when going to sleep and awakening at the next morning, no matter what.

The problem is, I haven't found any way of avoiding a Game Over at that point. I tried to lower the Obedience of Hazuki to 0 before going to sleep, I dont have any more ladies in the basement... but nothing works.

I indeed took the girl in the park, but it was quite some time ago, and in fact it triggered the ending 12 in the end.

Any idea how can I pass that point?

Unfortunately I've been using the same savegame slot during all the infinite mode (I didn't though the game could "end" once in this mode), so reverting to a previous savegame would make me lose a hell lot of gameplay.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Greetings.

I was playing on infinite mode (the endgame), when all of a sudden one night I started getting the Ending 6: Yandere GF when going to sleep and awakening at the next morning, no matter what.

The problem is, I haven't found any way of avoiding a Game Over at that point. I tried to lower the Obedience of Hazuki to 0 before going to sleep, I dont have any more ladies in the basement... but nothing works.

I indeed took the girl in the park, but it was quite some time ago, and in fact it triggered the ending 12 in the end.

Any idea how can I pass that point?

Unfortunately I've been using the same savegame slot during all the infinite mode (I didn't though the game could "end" once in this mode), so reverting to a previous savegame would make me lose a hell lot of gameplay.
The trigger for the Yandere GF ending is to have sex with the junior or the schoolgirl when Hazuki has 100 Obedience. If you are still triggering that ending without those conditions then the only thing I would try is lowering her Obedience and then locking it with the hypnosis tool. If that does not work, then you probably should give up on that save.

LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
The trigger for the Yandere GF ending is to have sex with the junior or the schoolgirl when Hazuki has 100 Obedience. If you are still triggering that ending without those conditions then the only thing I would try is lowering her Obedience and then locking it with the hypnosis tool. If that does not work, then you probably should give up on that save.
Thanks for the reply. I may had sex with the schoolgirl with Hazuki at 100 obedience, don't remember, but if it happened, it was quite some weeks ago... Also, I guess something got fixed at that point because now even if I lower Obedience to 0 before going to sleep, I get the Ending 6 regardless at the next morning :(

That, unless this is a bug of the newly released 1.04 version.

Fuckusername

Jun 3, 2021
Bound by Love 1.04.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
Older Changelog

Sorry but i keep getting this error, is there any way to fix it?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Where exactly is the "mind control" in this game?
After freeing yourself from being a suspect of Hazuki's disappearance (Week 3), talk to schoolgirl at Convenience Store in morning or after work to get information on Hypnosis Tool. Talk to Informant in Park and pay 10,000 for info. Go to Back Alley to get Hypnosis Tool.

Reactions: Archaon11111
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes