3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
So this build is quite buggy, and I think it's mostly the cloning lab's fault.

First issue I noticed is that I tried to clone a blue feline just to see what happened, and I noticed that after 6 days the clone embryo was still there, with no ETA. I tried to abort it, and it threw an error and disappeared. The next day I noticed that an embryo that was there at the time of the clone deletion was there with an ETA of 1 day, but the feline it was tied to wasn't showing up in any list. The very next day and it matured, but I didn't gain an extra feline. The glitched clone embryo that I deleted ate up the bred embryo.

Also, now every time there is a successful breeding session, it says new clone. It's not acting like a clone though, so probably just a visual glitch.

I have also noticed pairs causing really weird mixtures, like two fair brown fert 2 felines creating a violet purple int 1 feline. I belive this started after the clone embryo fiasco. I didnt even have a violet feline, only one being held by what's-her-name the hunter.

trrgrhppy

Mar 12, 2018
had the body mod station crash as soon as I tried to color the fur of a cat girl. Got the crash log page, but being 3 am, forgot to actually read the text.

casper110

May 31, 2020
I like the game, early as it is, But there are still some bugs, I had one where I had the right monster but could not fulfill

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
no, it was the level two quest about rabid white catboy
and then one about brown catgirl
Well i have the 4th request with 9000 dollars "Feral White Wolfboy". I have two of them (Feral white Wolfboy) but i cant fulfill this comission neither. Idk why

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Is this game still being worked on because it looks great and has great potential I just don't want to see it abandoned
Well it's been three months since he updated his Patron so I wouldn't hold out too much hope at this point.

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi me again is this game still active with updates or abandoned? Cause i had not see any Updates from this since the 0.25 version comes out? Did anyone know if the creator works still on it?

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Hi me again is this game still active with updates or abandoned? Cause i had not see any Updates from this since the 0.25 version comes out? Did anyone know if the creator works still on it?
I think it's abandoned. On Patreon the last version update is 0.25 just like here and then nothing.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes