VN Ren'Py Untitled kinetic novel by Midzay [Development Thread]

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
I'm back from my trip and have already made textures for all the apartments of all the rooms. So far it's the same room design, but I only need one apartment, so I'm starting to fill the rooms with items. There are a total of 2 rooms and a hallway to fill. This seems to be the last work on the location.

I spent last night looking for an HDRI picture for window views, and couldn't find what I wanted. All the pictures are taken from a 1.5 meter level. And I need а shoot from the height of 2+ floors of a building. So far I left the image that somehow fits. The problem is not solved.

In the last month I have received two threats to denounce me to the police. Reason: I don't like the government and president Putin and I don't support the war. One threat from my best friend. We have been best friends for over 20 years. I did not reply to both persons, because if I make them angry, they might write a denunciation against me.
My friend had a very hard time with the last police search. Her sleep has been disturbed for over a year. Trying to help her get a positive environment.

Apt-3.jpg

Reactions: R1k0 and Oliz82

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I'm back from my trip and have already made textures for all the apartments of all the rooms. So far it's the same room design, but I only need one apartment, so I'm starting to fill the rooms with items. There are a total of 2 rooms and a hallway to fill. This seems to be the last work on the location.

I spent last night looking for an HDRI picture for window views, and couldn't find what I wanted. All the pictures are taken from a 1.5 meter level. And I need а shoot from the height of 2+ floors of a building. So far I left the image that somehow fits. The problem is not solved.

In the last month I have received two threats to denounce me to the police. Reason: I don't like the government and president Putin and I don't support the war. One threat from my best friend. We have been best friends for over 20 years. I did not reply to both persons, because if I make them angry, they might write a denunciation against me.
My friend had a very hard time with the last police search. Her sleep has been disturbed for over a year. Trying to help her get a positive environment.

View attachment 4092673
It's not like a normal environment for Daz3d, are you creating HDRI map from a scene?

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
It's not like a normal environment for Daz3d, are you creating HDRI map from a scene?
I'm just making a panorama of the apartment so you can see all the walls at once. I'm not going to have this picture as an environment map, although that can be used. Here's an example: (click on the photo to turn it into a panorama).

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
I made a basic set of furniture for the room. For the girl we need to add a make-up table. Next I will make filling the rooms with items.

Progress.jpg

For the most beautiful works I make a rendering of 6000x6000 pixels. I want to hang these works on the walls of the house (I think there are few walls in the house). At this size a lot of imperfections of models and textures come out. I also keep in mind that the interiors are very sterile/new/artificial. So I thought of enriching the image with AI. Then I remembered about Genesis facial expressions not being good enough for me. I'm going to try using AI instead of Photoshop to make the images better.

My girlfriend told me that while I was sleeping, she secretly masturbated imagining 7 young men looking at her naked. I did a trial AI generation to explore this tool and to amuse my girlfriend. I apologise for her wearing clothes - she's shy :oops:

00558-2948941245.png

This image will probably be the first one I print for the wall. I will make a composition change and add two more characters for this poster later.

Last edited: