Mikiasu

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
title2.png

Overview:
Untitled
is about an android that was created for the purpose of reproducing with female subjects across the multiverse. But things went wrong and he can't fulfill his purpose. Drowned in self-pity, believing he is a complete failure, he now travels across the multiverse in his search for happiness and meets some Interesting girls in his travels.
There are currently only 3 of them and the Nexus AI, but more will come later.
Thread Updated: 2019-10-09
Release Date: 2019-10-08
Developer: Mikiasu -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

2.png 1.png 4.png 3.png 6.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
I think it's fairly bold titling a work 'Untitled', given that I fancied logging my complaint with the laziness of not even bothering to name it (I see now it's intentional, of course). But I think a bit of daring and boldness is good for this type of entertainment and in these times, when the safe-but-well-trod path seems so crowded. It's grand to see such an original concept. Cheers!

Reactions: wondergames

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Is this game going to be just a harem builder/management game, or is there going to be more of a story to it?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I think the VN tag was wrongly tagged by me when I moved the thread. It seems to be a sandbox, but I got an error screen after a few clicks, so I can't really check.. Removed the VN tag.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I think the VN tag was wrongly tagged by me when I moved the thread. It seems to be a sandbox, but I got an error screen after a few clicks, so I can't really check.. Removed the VN tag.
other people have gotten errors as well it seems, as it stands the game seems to be very buggy

Reactions: rKnight