TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
sai2_xHPqR1j0d2.png
Dragon Layers Update!​

The underground is heating up, cracking the earth, and unveiling new paths. It's time to check out these brand new lands!

Dragon Layers adds a biome and Ember, a curious dragon girl. In order to facilitate this new content, the 'Pyramid Map', when used, now lets you select a biome, allowing you to consistently find and progress the new content.
Collect dragon eggs in events and return them for treasures and an other reward!
It's been a month since release, and I've been checking out all your feedback and suggestions so far, and tons of improvements have been implemented: Such as visible MP costs on spells or bulk upgrade purchases! Thanks to widepeepeeHard for the coding help!

Download links on OP

• Steam badges, cards, backgrounds, and emotes are now available!
  • +1 Character "Ember" and Her Route (+1 Character, +2 Sex Scenes, +5 HCG)
  • +1 Dungeon Biome at floor 45+ (Dragon Lands: Find and return dragon eggs in exchange for buffs and treasures)
  • +2 Lady Balethorn outfit options: Default, Boobs Out, Nude
  • Added the ability to bulk buy limitless Maid upgrades (up to x100).
  • Added visible spell MP costs; these gray out if you don't have enough MP and disappear if the spell is already active.
  • The current MP now turns blue when full on the UI.
  • Added "Daily Income" trackers to the MISC stats page.
  • Hall of Mirrors: Matched the sound effects to the spell cast.
  • Enemy modifiers are now less common, particularly on earlier floors.
  • The Pyramid Map now lets you choose a biome. (Handy to consistently reach the newest biome every run.)
  • Biome Unique Events now have a doubled occurance rate.
  • Added the ability to decline Yuli
  • You can no longer drink another Swift Potion if you're already under its effects.
  • Significantly reduced the price of Gold and Thorium Attack Upgrades to be more in line with Platinum and Iron variants.
  • Fixed the "Round Fruit" in the Neutral Sewer Event giving too little Max HP.
  • Fixed a rare instance where you couldn't start Lady B's hangout on day 25.
  • Fixed some upgrades with incorrect discount coding.
  • Typo fixes

Thank you so much for playing Unveiling the Unknown! I hope you've enjoyed your time lewding your maids!

boiblurn

Mar 18, 2020
Every time this game shows up on the Latest Updates page I always have a split second of thinking it is a Pokemon parody game. The girl in the middle looks a hell of a lot like Lusamine to me.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UnveilingTheUnknown-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
Man you gotta train that eye. It doesnt look like AI art specially the, godlike, animated scenes. Which are one of the best out there
I really don't get these people who keep going on about the AI. The only AI art left in this game is the location backgrounds. The update before this latest one got rid of the one and only NPC who was using AI art, replacing said art with hand drawn custom art by Twisted. Is it the sheer softness and roundness of Twisted's art style that keeps confusing these people into thinking the art done directly by Twisted is AI generated?

Reactions: Nycnegro

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I really don't get these people who keep going on about the AI. The only AI art left in this game is the location backgrounds. The update before this latest one got rid of the one and only NPC who was using AI art, replacing said art with hand drawn custom art by Twisted. Is it the sheer softness and roundness of Twisted's art style that keeps confusing these people into thinking the art done directly by Twisted is AI generated?
Some people also think mdf-an's art is ai generated. There's no winning whether it's a simple flat style or a detailed rendered style :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nycnegro

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
I wouldn't say I like futa stuff. But man. It still good stuff in general. And wtf, the dev that finishes games? wtf?

gl, with ur next project. H-scene are an improvement in my opinion in this game. Hopefully it will carryover into the next game.
Gameplay too, in a way. But I mostly cheat in games to make it play as I like. So, not that I can say how it is for "none cheaters".

4.70 star(s) 62 Votes