omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
Love TwistedScarlett's 1000 monster girl game, wish this one had the option for a male protagonist, just cant play with female protag or futa. Maybe the next game....

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
I realized way to late into the game that naming my MC Lilith would make some later conversations slightly awkward :')

Edit: The game seems to have some extra dialogue, if you named the MC Lilith xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That line is there regardless. I only ever play with the default name of Lily, and Lilith says that line each time I do the Final Battle and reach that segment of it.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
That line is there regardless. I only ever play with the default name of Lily, and Lilith says that line each time I do the Final Battle and reach that segment of it.
Aww, that's a shame. Would've been a fun easter egg, especially since the convo doesn't really make much sense unless their names are identical :')

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
there def needs to be cheats for this as the prices for items is insane
I just started to play but I think that raising the REPUTATION (use gold) of the Mc is the best way to not spend a lot of resources on it, you even get it for free the first levels and the other resources you put on your other maidens.

Pareidox

May 13, 2023
Quite literally one of the best games I've gone for 100% in and although I'm sad that more won't be done with this, I can't wait to see what your future games hold. (y)

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Aww, that's a shame. Would've been a fun easter egg, especially since the convo doesn't really make much sense unless their names are identical :')
Maybe you only get the conversation if you go for the default name of Lily - which is presumably just an abbreviated form of Lilith - or rename her Lilith? But you are probably right, and the game just assumes that you've stuck with the default name.

Reactions: MisterRed

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Maybe you only get the conversation if you go for the default name of Lily - which is presumably just an abbreviated form of Lilith - or rename her Lilith? But you are probably right, and the game just assumes that you've stuck with the default name.
Could be, but since I couldn't find the names in the save files, and have no idea where the custom names are stored, the only way to find out (at least for me) would be to play through the whole game again, and I don't plan on doing that any time soon :p

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
For the default names of "Lily" and "Linden", the line still makes sense. "Lily" and "Linden" are names that make sense being derived from "Lilith", in the same way "Bob" and "Barb" are derived from "Robert"/"Barbara" (which are etymologically the same name, just "Robert" is "masculine" while "Barbara" is "feminine").

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
For the default names of "Lily" and "Linden", the line still makes sense. "Lily" and "Linden" are names that make sense being derived from "Lilith", in the same way "Bob" and "Barb" are derived from "Robert"/"Barbara" (which are etymologically the same name, just "Robert" is "masculine" while "Barbara" is "feminine").
What I meant the convo wouldn't make sense, if you changed the MC's name to anything that has nothing to do with the name Lilith.
Never said that Lily or Linden have no etymological connection to the name Lilith.

Bobblobs62

Jan 26, 2019
Congrats on completing and thanks for making this game. Really enjoyed my time with it and looked forward to every update, checking every now and then. Great stuff! Gl with your other stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Jan 13, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/6 - Hangouts Emi.rpy", line 1198, in script call
    call dareend
  File "game/2 - Manor.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call morningevent from _call_morningevent
  File "game/2 - Guidebook.rpy", line 665, in script
    if dg1 == "Claimed" and dg2 == "Claimed" and dg3 == "Claimed" and dg4 == "Claimed" and dg5 == "Claimed" and dg6 == "Claimed" and dg7 == "Claimed" and dg8 == "Claimed" and dg9 == "Claimed" and dg10 == "Claimed" and dg11 == "Claimed" and dg12 == "Claimed" and goblinvaginal == 1 and naughtyimp1 >= 1 and yulisex >= 1 and sgs >= 2 and dungeogoals == 12:
  File "game/2 - Guidebook.rpy", line 665, in <module>
    if dg1 == "Claimed" and dg2 == "Claimed" and dg3 == "Claimed" and dg4 == "Claimed" and dg5 == "Claimed" and dg6 == "Claimed" and dg7 == "Claimed" and dg8 == "Claimed" and dg9 == "Claimed" and dg10 == "Claimed" and dg11 == "Claimed" and dg12 == "Claimed" and goblinvaginal == 1 and naughtyimp1 >= 1 and yulisex >= 1 and sgs >= 2 and dungeogoals == 12:
NameError: name 'dungeogoals' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/6 - Hangouts Emi.rpy", line 1198, in script call
    call dareend
  File "game/2 - Manor.rpy", line 10, in script call
    call morningevent from _call_morningevent
  File "game/2 - Guidebook.rpy", line 665, in script
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown v1.0.0\renpy\ast.py", line 1845, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown v1.0.0\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Unveiling the Unknown v1.0.0\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/2 - Guidebook.rpy", line 665, in <module>
NameError: name 'dungeogoals' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.2.24042401+nightly
Unveiling the Unknown 1.0.0
Thu May  2 21:20:57 2024
Triggers on attempting to open the "Dungeon" part of the guidebook once it is complete.

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes