BtDt

Feb 22, 2018
Changelog:
1.0.0:
CommonEvents attachment fix:
There is a bug are bugs after first entry into New Dungeon +1:​
  • Miss-named naughtyimp variable - when ignored probably messes up stats reset...
  • Incomplete stats reset.
Loading a save made before first entry into New Dungeon +1 is required to obtain fix effects.​
Dungeon attachment fix*:
  • Displays amount of MP needed to cast a spell on a spell icon.
* - It's ugly Ctrl+c, Ctrl+v hack - I haven't tried to improve game code...​
Screenshot.png
To fix it:
  • If game is currently running, then close it.
  • Extract attached archive(s).
  • Open game subfolder:
    • Replace *.rpy files with attached one(s).
      • ----- or -----
    • Edit file and - in line 1044 - replace naughtyimp with naughtyimp1. Save file.
  • Delete *.rpyc file(s) of replaced one(s).
  • Run game.

Last edited:

Dakufokkusu

Nov 2, 2020
Up next from Twisted is already confirmed (and has been for many months) to be Friendship with Benefits 2, a direct sequel to Friendship with Benefits 1.
Interesting! I'll definitely keep an eye on that. This game wasn't really my cake even thought its pretty good quality.
I just hope you get to knock up the horse girls this time XD

Reactions: hexkitty01

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Interesting! I'll definitely keep an eye on that. This game wasn't really my cake even thought its pretty good quality.
I just hope you get to knock up the horse girls this time XD
A kindred spirit... I like the "bad guy" ending specifically because of the breeding. And plowing Morrigan's ripe black field.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Up next from Twisted is already confirmed (and has been for many months) to be Friendship with Benefits 2, a direct sequel to Friendship with Benefits 1.
so dev is going from "the hero and demon queen are god's lab rats for rnd of magic" to something that look like a "parody of my little pony " ?

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
so dev is going from "the hero and demon queen are god's lab rats for rnd of magic" to something that look like a "parody of my little pony " ?
Correct. But also, go play FwB1, and you'll see there's already some philosophical stuff even as far back as that game.

Jun 18, 2020
Hey, give it a shot! Friendship with Benefits 2 deals with interdimensional philosophy and themes of identity.
To be perfectly honest I'm certain you can't go wrong at this point. You're probably the best developer I know in both writing, and content on this site.

I just hope we ge more human world content in 2. Celestia left me wanting more.

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Started a new game, and I am at day 3. I have a thought I wanted to share. Kane is being an asshole, and that's framed as a bad thing, but honestly? I can kind of see where's he coming from (again, I don't know what will happen later).

I was taken aback at how rude he was to us, but honestly? I think it's Lady's Balethorn's fault more than anything else. By that I mean, it's obvious why she really invited us back: it's because she expects Kane to die and for us to be a ready replacement. And Kane naturally doesn't like the fact that his mother probably expects him to die and pass down his power to his twin. From his perspective, we are like a vulture, just waiting for him to fall so that we can grab his everything for ourselves. He might not even realize that we're innocent in this plot and think us a co-conspirator. If I was in his place, especially with the possibility that the power of the hero was cut in half during our birth, I would have tried to get some kind of assassin and be rid of us, after all it's entirely probable from his point of view that we're preparing to do the same.

Anyway, my point is, can we beat up Lady Balethorn. She's obviously plotting against Kane and got us involved against our will. EDIT: Not that I'm complaining about the RESULTS of that, mind you, but it could have just as easily ended up with arsenic in our food if Kane was as ruthless and pragmatic as I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Hey, give it a shot! Friendship with Benefits 2 deals with interdimensional philosophy and themes of identity.
interdimensional philosophy seem fun, identity ... -_- depend on how its used (not too into the whole emo i'm a clone, my life is like the cake, it's a lie, nobody love me, #cloud and ash are sad) and i get that i may need to play the first game to enjoy it but the aestetic of my little pony is not realy turning me on and not knowing if there's "gay content" is a second reason i'm less than tempted (two individual with a penis having intercourse is gay content for me :X btw i'm glad you can avoid the imp's dick here i would probably have dropped the game in anger -_-)

4.60 star(s) 73 Votes