3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Huh? a sequel? when did the first one finish? I gotta re-play the first one to completion now.

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Excited to try this new one, I loved Unyielding so much (and gotta catch up and finish it) every time I replayed it. Just thinking of all the different combat builds you've experimented with brings such joy, thanks for making it Merc.
Also good lord your art style is still somehow improving.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
At first I thought the David guy was Catelly who turned back into a man... lmao

Where's she? Is she still alive? Is she normal or did she become an absolute cumrag in the new canon?

Will David also be feminized? Will he be able to get massive booba and keep his dick?

Unyielding 1 was pretty decent, tbh. This looks more of the same but improved and I'm all for it.
David is Catelly's son. The game is 25 years after the first one.

Also good lord your art style is still somehow improving.
That is not my artwork! That is the art of the wonderful 5-ish.

Reactions: Creiz

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So if this isn't a genderbender game and the MC is David, whats with the multi and female protagonist tags?

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
So if this isn't a genderbender game and the MC is David, whats with the multi and female protagonist tags?
There's multiple protagonists of different genders? Seems kinda self-explanatory.

The game follows a party of people. The MC isn't just David.

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
is there like a wiki or something for this because it looks like it'd be a decent thing to sit down with but i have reservations

krogine

Dec 3, 2018
i will never understand people coming to a non 1.0 game and putting down "unfinished as one of the negatives.

i GET telling putting a disclaimer in your review that it's unfinished but just judge what is there and maybe present some idea's about what you might think would make the game better, you know something constructive

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
present some idea's about what you might think would make the game better, you know something constructive
I really appreciate feedback. I'm happy to update stuff if it's reasonable. A lot of people came in into UY1 when it hit 1.0 with great advice, but it was far, far too late to change stuff like they wanted at that point.

Abbathor

May 6, 2020
Ok glad to see a sequel, I quite enjoyed the first. I will however have to come back to this once the skip combat feature is implemented. I find the story quite interesting so far, but my god I am stuck on the second fight with these goblins. Not a big fan of combat in these types of games in general, but constantly getting rounds where I am getting no or only 1 damaging ability per character while the enemy is getting multiple is not fun.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Ok glad to see a sequel, I quite enjoyed the first. I will however have to come back to this once the skip combat feature is implemented. I find the story quite interesting so far, but my god I am stuck on the second fight with these goblins. Not a big fan of combat in these types of games in general, but constantly getting rounds where I am getting no or only 1 damaging ability per character while the enemy is getting multiple is not fun.
(Psssssssssst. Losing isn't actually implemented. Take a dive and the story continues)

MrMegaSad

Jan 17, 2021
The combat in this game is pretty terrible and you cannot skip it yet (they did say that this feature would be added in 2-3 months though), the only good thing is the sound effects for the cards, the rest needs a pretty big overhaul, I mean even the 3rd fight in the game is blatantly unfair, with 4 goblins that do way more damage than you can.

at least the writing is as enjoyable as it was in the previous game, and the character designs are just as nice too. I like this cast quite a bit, but I do think that not really having one main character is a bit of a weakness

edit: as the dev stated earlier, you can just lose a fight and the game will just continue on, but the give up button will boot you back to the quest before it started, so you have to sit there goblin slayer style lmao

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
The combat in this game is pretty terrible and you cannot skip it yet (they did say that this feature would be added in 2-3 months though), the only good thing is the sound effects for the cards, the rest needs a pretty big overhaul, I mean even the 3rd fight in the game is blatantly unfair, with 4 goblins that do way more damage than you can.
I really appreciate the feedback! Can you answer a few questions to help guide me? I'm trying to find out what information I need to be better at giving the player.

Is your team Val, Dane, Sara? Have you ever tried using the Shooters?

Did you realize Val has a passive? If yes, do you ever try to use Val's passive?

Do you ever try walking away from enemies? IE, when you are out of cards, move your characters away from the bad guys.

Reactions: Abbil
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes