3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"This is NOT a Genderbender game and The backstory is a composite of several of the endings of UY1."

So, does this mean Catelly isn't in the sequel? Because, if Catelly is in the sequel, and "Catelly used to be a man until she was cursed by a wizard while trying to gain immortality", then this technically IS a Genderbender game. lol

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
Always seen the combat as a side thing in the original so a new system is alright but maybe the animations are a tad lengthy.
also weirdly I can't seem to switch characters for it and the mage never recharges cards.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Always seen the combat as a side thing in the original so a new system is alright but maybe the animations are a tad lengthy.
also weirdly I can't seem to switch characters for it and the mage never recharges cards.
I haven't been updating this thread because the game wasn't really ready. The public version on my patreon will fix those issues and much more.

Mar 16, 2023
I like the combat but wasn't able to figure out how to swap characters. Got to the right screen, just didn't seem to want to work. Goblin Hunt was by far the hardest one. Others I tried a max of 2 times to best, that one was closer to 7 times. Like the game, just wish there was a higher percentage of nudity/sex. If you work on that, you've got a fan in me!

Reactions: MercernayMage

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
I like the combat but wasn't able to figure out how to swap characters. Got to the right screen, just didn't seem to want to work. Goblin Hunt was by far the hardest one. Others I tried a max of 2 times to best, that one was closer to 7 times. Like the game, just wish there was a higher percentage of nudity/sex. If you work on that, you've got a fan in me!

This is all fixed in the patreon build. You can grab the public version now which will fix combat but has no NSFW content, or wait till the 11th-ish when I start updating this thread again. The game wasn't really ready to be shared here before, but is ready now.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.0.9!

The full change list between 4 and 9 would be very long, so the quick summary is:
22 new scenes, 4 of which are NSFW
15 new art pieces, 9 of which are NSFW
15 tidbits
2 new backgrounds
2 new songs
Android builds
Gallery
Combat can be disabled
New AI
Mulligans in combat
Team C in story mode (Trevor, Pepper, Rose)
Team D in arcane mode (Fox, Anne, Cotton)

Your support is very much appreciated! Please report bugs and make suggestions!

Jan 25, 2018
I saw this on the update page and I was like "nice, new update dropped" thinking it was the first game... this is the sequel, these devs are already dropping content for the sequel I was completely ignorant that existed.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Ooh, interesting, just found this. The first game was good and had some nice writing, but I was never really able to get past the genderbender aspect, as that's just not my thing. Since this one doesn't have that, I'm looking forward to seeing where things go!

Reactions: MercernayMage

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Ooh, interesting, just found this. The first game was good and had some nice writing, but I was never really able to get past the genderbender aspect, as that's just not my thing. Since this one doesn't have that, I'm looking forward to seeing where things go!
you realised its still the same character right?

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
you realised its still the same character right?
It is not.

Is it? The OP explicitly states this isn't a genderbender game and I read in the thread that the MC is Catelly's son. Am I wrong?
If the game has a MC, it's Lenette, Catelly's daughter. David, Catelly's son, does get a long of screen time. I don't think there is a single main character though.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.0.10 and 0.0.11

Added model viewer
Added Tea Time
Added The Bridge
Added Road Ambush
Added ending to Swimming with special guest art

Added Knights (Battle)
Added Shamans (Battle)
Added Two At Once (NSFW, 2 art pieces)
Added an animation to Anniversary (NSFW)
Added art to The Bridge (SFW)
Reworked tutorials
Added environment art to all story mode maps
Added butterflies to many maps
Reworked character selection UI

Last edited:

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
I so far haven't played too much of the game yet, (RL getting in the way) but so far the combat system feels like a real downgrade for me, I'm just not a fan of the card system and it feels a bit clunky and just not as fun as the original game's combat, I never skipped combat when playing through the original game but I just might do so here. On the writing side, Unyielding had awesome writing and I am confident this one will too I just hope there is some fun mind bending stuff like in the OG Unyielding, or maybe some dragon fucking I was so disappointed when the lore around dragon's taking on pets was introduced and the MC didn't get any dragon dick XD.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Unyielding2-0.0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
If the game has a MC, it's Lenette, Catelly's daughter. David, Catelly's son, does get a long of screen time. I don't think there is a single main character though.
was hoping it was david. will your next game will have a male mc?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes