3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I left a pretty negative comment on the other game, which i regret. I really did enjoy and am glad there is a second one. Thanks for making them ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: MercernayMage

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.0.14!

Added Cleric Exchange
Added Mage Exchange
Added Trevor
Added NSFW art to David and Sara
Added SFW art to The Shack
Reworked block
Anne got her facial expressions fixed

Reactions: N0b0dy1nh3r3

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
The cleric exchange event isn't sending me back to the main book 4 screen at it's end. Trevor event is doing the same thing

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
The cleric exchange event isn't sending me back to the main book 4 screen at it's end. Trevor event is doing the same thing
I'm not seeing that. Can you reproduce the issue in either scene, close the game, and then send me your player.log and player-prev.log found at:
C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME HERE\AppData\LocalLow\Unyielding Studios\Unyielding2

Thanks!

ital

Jan 26, 2019
who makes these games? I can’t even pass the training, I don’t understand what to press to continue

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
who makes these games? I can’t even pass the training, I don’t understand what to press to continue
Not that I think it will help, but if you could post a screen shot of the screen you are stuck on that would be great.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
shouldn't this game be tagged with "no sexual content" as I played through whole and saw no lewd?
When you start the game, there is a version number in the bottom right of the screen. What does that version number say, and where did you get the game from? Sounds like you got the Steam version.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
With Unity doing it's thing, how soon can we expect the abandoned tag to start popping up?
Unyielding 1 does have more than 200k lifetime installs, but didn't come anywhere near the $200k yearly revenue required. I would LOVE to be in that situation. If you could all work together to get this game to the point where I have to worry about that, that would be great.

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.0.15!

Added Road Slimes (fight)

Added More Slimes (fight)

Added Sunny Day

Added Shelter (NSFW, 2 pictures)

Added 2 NSFW pictures to David and Sara

Added 6 tidbits

Minor combat animations

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Unyielding2-0.0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

danget

Nov 15, 2017
This is NOT a Genderbender game and The backstory is a composite of several of the endings of UY1.
Best part of the OP, should probably change the header picture given that it is from the first game and doesn't represent this one.
Doubt I will play this till it is finished and even then....Good luck either way.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
since this game is Multiple Protagonist and male aint eve avoidbale neighter optional I rathers skip this game even if I like th Female Protagonist. Combat here ain't even skippeble.

Can Mal Protagonist be optional even if it related to the storytalling? I would relly like to play this one but in this stage can't even skip male choise or turn them off.

How about Cow ending the Female MC ended up as Cowgirl in first game?

• Haha
Reactions: Xakorik

spikesagitta

Oct 18, 2020
the game is not worth it, there is a lot of chatter even if you skip everything, the art is not impressive, a waste of time
Sure, if all you're looking for is sex scenes. But if you want a game with story and lots of interesting characters, this is the game.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes