RPGM [Upcoming] [Unit 03] Unholy Maiden

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone know any games similar to this? Karryn's Prison being an obvious thing but anything else people think is solid?

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Anyone know any games similar to this? Karryn's Prison being an obvious thing but anything else people think is solid?
I have no idea how you can judge if this game is similar to Karryn's Prison when there is no game yet. And from what the game is described as, it's not like Karryn's Prison. Sure, it has some of the same elements, like the stats levelling according to what you do, but that's just a part. The whole seems to be a completely different gameplay loop.

And it's also nothing like any other H game, that's why I was already skeptical on the first page of this thread. This game's scope seems enormous and I wouldn't be surprised if this 3 months silence was because the dev realized that he bit off more than he can chew, which forced him to restructure the game.

cezarelul

Nov 20, 2019
I have no idea how you can judge if this game is similar to Karryn's Prison when there is no game yet. And from what the game is described as, it's not like Karryn's Prison. Sure, it has some of the same elements, like the stats levelling according to what you do, but that's just a part. The whole seems to be a completely different gameplay loop.

And it's also nothing like any other H game, that's why I was already skeptical on the first page of this thread. This game's scope seems enormous and I wouldn't be surprised if this 3 months silence was because the dev realized that he bit off more than he can chew, which forced him to restructure the game.
I'm guessing that after this big of a silence, it's either a big surprise from the dev, with an early release, or just a straight up cancel or on hold announcement. It really sucks, but you can't much hope when the dev doesn't even have a twitter listed on the main page.

Xrphon

Feb 3, 2019
Game looks so good but since the first moment I saw it on Ci-En I was skeptical about it... Looks WAY too good, taking a bunch of good concepts and with a good artstyle... I just hope that some miracle happens and the dev shows the greatest update ever but overall, don't get your hopes up guys, looks too good to actually happen. (I would love to get proven wrong tho)

Reactions: D4n0w4r