RPGM [Upcoming] [Unit 03] Unholy Maiden

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
I have no idea how you can judge if this game is similar to Karryn's Prison when there is no game yet. And from what the game is described as, it's not like Karryn's Prison. Sure, it has some of the same elements, like the stats levelling according to what you do, but that's just a part. The whole seems to be a completely different gameplay loop.

And it's also nothing like any other H game, that's why I was already skeptical on the first page of this thread. This game's scope seems enormous and I wouldn't be surprised if this 3 months silence was because the dev realized that he bit off more than he can chew, which forced him to restructure the game.
Late reply but I meant more in the sense that there is well design busty mc with side activities and possible battle sex (seems like in the prone side sprite and the bunny suit image on site page). Of course I know little to nothing about this game.

I also brought up KP cause that seems to be a preety well known high quality nsfw game so I figured it'd be a solid general example.

mrmiles01

May 8, 2018
Does the creator have twitter or something to check if they are dead? I don't think cien was updated for a while now