Recommending (UPDATING)Corruption games in which girls gradually begin to wear more revealing outfits. My personal list and your recommendations.

Hallokun

Jan 1, 2019
I'm looking for corruption games where girls gradually wears more revealing outfits. Both anime and 3dcg style.

Heres my personal list (updating):

(FMC, 2d) Salvation (clymenia)
(MMC, 2d) Hana exposure! A blooming flower~
(MMC, 3dcg) Insight of you
(FMC, 2d) Third Crisis
(MMC, 3dcg) Corruption and Lust village by Mr.C
(MMC, 3dcg) Mystwood manor
(MMC, 3dcg) Sweet affection
(MMC, 3dcg) Lab rats 2 Reformulate
(FMC, MMC, 2d) BMO TV
(NTR, FMC, 3dcg) The office wife
(NTR, FMC, 2d) The curse of pleasure
(NTR, MMC, 2d) Ntr adventurers Lyne Elza
(NTR, MMC, 2d) Netoraseki roku shirosaki junkoi
(NTR, MMC, 3dcg) Long story short
(NTR, MMC, 2d) A promise best left unkept
(FMC, MMC, 2d) Hentai high school+
(MMC, 2d) Rogue like: Evolution
(MMC, 3dcg) Public sex life h
(FMC, 2d) Defenestration
(FMC, 2d) Star knightess aura
(MMC, 3dcg) My new neighbors
(MMC, 3dcg) Deviant discoveries
(FMC, 2d) Nymphomania paradox
(NTR, MMC, 2d) Turning the page
(NTR, MMC, 2d) Hitomis sick pleasure
(MMC, 2d) News desk

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
(MMC, 2d) Soldier's Life from the same developer as News Desk

(FMC, 2d) Akagami no Kishin a relatively short game, but the process of corruption is going with unlocking locations with more and more revealing outfits.
It's banned from f95zone, alas, because of some small part of content - so is there a chance that you haven't played that? It already has a good official english translation as The Scarlet Demonslayer, and you can find it easily enough, there's a link in the end of the thread. There was some more old, fan-mtl translation "Red Haired Demon", don't fall for it.

(MMC, 2d) Slut Girlfriend ~The Reason Behind Her Sluttification~ a linear visual novel, but exactly a process of sluttification, with several outfits, more and more revealing

and some even shorter linear visual novels with such a theme
(FMC, 2d) Substitute Girlfriend ~I'll Become a Slutty Gal to Protect My Best Friend!~
(FMC, 2d) The Otherworldly Cheat Heroine Easily Corrupted ~Huh, My Girlfriend... Was She Stolen Away~
(MMC, 2d) Lewd Cultural Exchange ~ The Fall of a Graceful Married Woman to NTR!
(MMC, 2d) My Older Sister, Falling Into Depravity, And I, Helpless,~ My Admired Beloved Reveals Her Lewdness And Shame ~

Last edited:
Reactions: Hallokun

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
(MMC, 2d) Witch Trainer - silver mod - This one is pretty good. Multiple heroines. You have a huuge range of clothes to buy that you can freely mix and match. The more revealing ones will be available only once the heroines are corrupted enough.

So you go from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hallokun

Hallokun

Jan 1, 2019
(MMC, 2d) Soldier's Life from the same developer as News Desk

(FMC, 2d) Akagami no Kishin a relatively short game, but the process of corruption is going with unlocking locations with more and more revealing outfits.
It's banned from f95zone, alas, because of some small part of content - so is there a chance that you haven't played that? It already has a good official english translation as The Scarlet Demonslayer, and you can find it easily enough, there's a link in the end of the thread. There was some more old, fan-mtl translation "Red Haired Demon", don't fall for it.

(MMC, 2d) Slut Girlfriend ~The Reason Behind Her Sluttification~ a linear visual novel, but exactly a process of sluttification, with several outfits, more and more revealing

and some even shorter linear visual novels with such a theme
(FMC, 2d) Substitute Girlfriend ~I'll Become a Slutty Gal to Protect My Best Friend!~
(FMC, 2d) The Otherworldly Cheat Heroine Easily Corrupted ~Huh, My Girlfriend... Was She Stolen Away~
(MMC, 2d) Lewd Cultural Exchange ~ The Fall of a Graceful Married Woman to NTR!
(MMC, 2d) My Older Sister, Falling Into Depravity, And I, Helpless,~ My Admired Beloved Reveals Her Lewdness And Shame ~
I didn't know about The Scarlet Demonslayer, thanks, will definitely give it a try