VN Ren'Py Onhold Urban Demons 3D

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
This is like dream come fucking true. Great fucking job. But please dont make the girls with monstrous boobs, they will be bigger than mc, especially two last renders of ms jennings?
I understand what you say, look the lasts pictures I upload, i change a lot her body in comparison from the first. If you say an idea or a suggestion just tell me, and i will try to do it.

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
amos daughter can be busty and bit chubby like her mom and moreover you can create her scared andd confused about her feelings for MC in a sense that she feels horny about MC but doesn't know much what to do and then our legendary MC will show her realms of deep love(dicking her offcourse lol) and i think that will create some serious damage to the hands of the players out there :FeelsGoodMan::tf::test:

Reactions: Luckzor

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
the one in the original didn't have a huge dick, it was big but not huge. ah well i guess my search for a good straight shota game continues.

Reactions: wewlad

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Are you making any blog-site or other site for this game - or it will be only discussed in here ?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Would play, there's too few /ss/ games, especially now that Nergal is gone.

Looking forward to the first demo. All I can say in regards to what I would like to see is a focus on build up and don't rush the Mother content. Those are two areas that Nergal lacked in only to regret it and make some drastic rewrites in the later updates (primarily with the Teacher).

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Are you making any blog-site or other site for this game - or it will be only discussed in here ?
Make a blog is something i thinked and we will do it but the game still don't have a name, if you want, you can give us names and we take the better, meanwhile only will be here.

Would play, there's too few /ss/ games, especially now that Nergal is gone.

Looking forward to the first demo. All I can say in regards to what I would like to see is a focus on build up and don't rush the Mother content. Those are two areas that Nergal lacked in only to regret it and make some drastic rewrites in the later updates (primarily with the Teacher).
Noted, all the suggestions are welcome, if you want to see something can say it too, maybe will be in the game if fits there.

Last edited by a moderator:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
do not spend time with a blog, this forum have enough members for feedback, help and praise rewards.
focus should be on rendering and making the introduction using Ren'py.
name suggestions:
-Urban Evolved
-Urban Life
-Urban Discovery
-Urban Touch

etc, anything with Urban or Life, to make reference of the original game.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
do not spend time with a blog, this forum have enough members for feedback, help and praise rewards.
focus should be on rendering and making the introduction using Ren'py.
name suggestions:
-Urban Evolved
-Urban Life
-Urban Discovery
-Urban Touch

etc, anything with Urban or Life, to make reference of the original game.
Really liked Urban Evolved, actually all are good, I'm rendering all the day, my problem is, Im really stupid, i rendered a woman and when she is finished i tried to put them clothes, see the collisions with the body and take me hours, when in that time maybe i could do many more girls.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
how is the approach for the game?
will it be like DmD, with limited choices with full scene rendered picture, or will you do a typical hentai game with standing pictures, separate background and event cg? the latter, require more work and more coding, but also give you more flexibility and more choices, while the former looks better, but require tons of time rendering a scene.

i also think, with Ren'py, its better the DmD way, but then it will limit a bit the dynamic.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I was thinking in DmD, i will have to render a lot but i think it will worth it. Takes wait and i see if can make it in the other way.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
here my idea of a start:
i think a good start is to place MC in the hospital, with a slice memory loss and "something" not ordinary under the sheets.
MC opens his eyes, and he sees the busty nurse, that will ask him questions, you know the usual; you know where you are, do you remember etc. now, MC have flashbacks, remembering bits of what happened and how his "daily" life where. here you can render in black&white and save some time, telling a bit about him and the characters of his life.
in the same time ,the nurse notice the big bulge that MC (is "not" trying to hide and unaware of), and gets a bit aroused by it. after a bit of talking and recollection, mom and sister will show up.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
here my idea of a start:
i think a good start is to place MC in the hospital, with a slice memory loss and "something" not ordinary under the sheets.
MC opens his eyes, and he sees the busty nurse, that will ask him questions, you know the usual; you know where you are, do you remember etc. now, MC have flashbacks, remembering bits of what happened and how his "daily" life where. here you can render in black&white and save some time, telling a bit about him and the characters of his life.
in the same time ,the nurse notice the big bulge that MC (is "not" trying to hide and unaware of), and gets a bit aroused by it. after a bit of talking and recollection, mom and sister will show up.
Thats good, a days ago someone started helping me, and he takes the story part, lets see if he can put in.

Has passed sometime the last time i updated with renders, lets give you something to see.

The New Nessa/Neala

And a new character Character

Reactions: baka

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Not trying to rain on any parades but I would put "Urban 3D" as inspired by UxL or Urban Demons instead of the 3D version of these games. The supernatural stuff is kind of tied to thse game and I'm pretty sure that Luckzor can take this in a different route than the 2D versions. Even then, the story is very basic that it can be taken in a new direction if need be.

What I wouldn't want is for Luckzor to get the "Urban Curse" which seems to plague this game as you try to explain the stuff that's going on. It's up to you, but this is just my two cents. Make it your own thing instead of someone else's.

BTW, Neala/Nessa doesn't look bitchy enough.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Not trying to rain on any parades but I would put "Urban 3D" as inspired by UxL or Urban Demons instead of the 3D version of these games. The supernatural stuff is kind of tied to thse game and I'm pretty sure that Luckzor can take this in a different route than the 2D versions. Even then, the story is very basic that it can be taken in a new direction if need be.

What I wouldn't want is for Luckzor to get the "Urban Curse" which seems to plague this game as you try to explain the stuff that's going on. It's up to you, but this is just my two cents. Make it your own thing instead of someone else's.

BTW, Neala/Nessa doesn't look bitchy enough.
It's okay, the game will take place in other place with other characters but some are from the both games. I don't really sure i understand what you mean with the "curse" thing. But i'm making this game like a hobby to improve my lack knowledge in "coding" and "modeling", but when i see i'm really preparate i will make my own game, this is more to me like entertainment.
Pd: what you would like to see in Neala/Nessa? or what you think will make it look more bitchy?
Less clothes, something more reveling, more cleavage?

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
It's okay, the game will take place in other place with other characters but some are from the both games. I don't really sure i understand what you mean with the "curse" thing. But i'm making this game like a hobby to improve my lack knowledge in "coding" and "modeling", but when i see i'm really preparate i will make my own game, this is more to me like entertainment.
Pd: what you would like to see in Neala/Nessa? or what you think will make it look more bitchy?
Less clothes, something more reveling, more cleavage?
It's kind of the way that this game specifically seems to run off before it's finished. I recall at least 3 people picking it up and just stopping on it for whatever reason. It's kind of become a rumor that this game, no matter the potential, won't be finished no matter the platform. So... The "Urban Curse"

Neala/Nessa in the games is motivated by revenge and her own self gratification. She gets what she wants and ALWAYS focuses on her short term goals. Her main long term goal is revenge against those that wronged her. The other things she's willing to do is betray, manipulate, and take advantage of any weakness of other people so long as it gets her money or closer to her goals.

So her emotions, those she shows the most, IMO, would be a smirk as she gets the upper hand, a furrowed brow for when she isn't getting her way, or narrowed eyes for when someone has basically wronged her.

In terms of clothes, I'd say that you want clothes for confidence. The brassiere and skintights look good for her there. Other clothes for condidence would be some sort of

Something like this. Although, with her bust, I wouldn't be surprised if she intentionally unbuttoned the first two buttons to make people notice. Or she can pull a

The point is that her character should be reflected in her clothes. Likewise, the hair may be black with a red highlight. It shows that she keeps her rage close for her enemies IMO. But I get ranty as hell so I'll stop here.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
What I think about Nessa, is that she could look more like the 2D version:

she have a mischievous and tough attitude, boyish look and she have freckles.
i think the 3D is good, maybe fix the hairstyle a bit more.
and the clothes, a white shirt, revealing her massive boobs. and a skirt.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
What I think about Nessa, is that she could look more like the 2D version:

she have a mischievous and tough attitude, boyish look and she have freckles.
i think the 3D is good, maybe fix the hairstyle a bit more.
I will make a new render, change clothes and hair, i put in nessa freckles, but are almost invisible, i will see if i can make it more visibles.
You can say all the things you see or think are bad or don't look really well, that's the reason why i upload the renders.

Meantime i will show you the first render for Nessa because now i see no all the people want one thing, so from now i will upload the render before finish and all can opinated and see what change or what more put in.