Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

butsmuts

Jun 22, 2017
I just wanna say, that I very much appreciate what you are doing. Don't pressure yourself, but take as much time as you want and always do what you find fun regardless what that is :Kappa:

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I thought you were basing your new mod on the newest original Nergal version (So it has the video stuff, the neighbours moving to their new apartment etc) but then incorporating Chilly's mod on the top of that?
By video tuff you mean the uploading mechanic on PC ? I think it was turned off or deleted by chilly due to being broken and bad coded.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
By video tuff you mean the uploading mechanic on PC ? I think it was turned off or deleted by chilly due to being broken and bad coded.
No, the scenes where you set up a camera and record Ms Amos, and then your Mum in the kitchen.
But yeah, then you upload them.
Badly coded is irrelevant anyway since Boku is reimplementing the stuff from scratch in a brand new engine...

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
No, the scenes where you set up a camera and record Ms Amos, and then your Mum in the kitchen.
But yeah, then you upload them.
Badly coded is irrelevant anyway since Boku is reimplementing the stuff from scratch in a brand new engine...
An engine that i always been asking to myself ¿why nergalnest the Legend, didn't bothered to do after having its intentions of not giving more updates to its game and move on with other projects?

It woulda been a really good last thing from Nergal to put UD in a better and more flexible engine that doesn't have a lot of softlocks, crashes due missing files and most importantly SCENES LOADING PROPERLY! most of scenes lack of some documents or do have them in the game files and regardless of what you do the scene doesn't load properly or the file is corrupted?

anyways TL;DR it woulda been fantastic that nergal ported Urban Demons to RPG:MV and maybe calling it ´´UD The definitive edition´´ just to clear most of the game's mayor bugs! and features that the engine have by default

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
You're not wrong. I was pretty tired when I wrote that out and I couldn't be bothered to think about it, so I just typed something out and posted it. It was just supposed to make it more clear what kind of mod this will be.
Come back dude, don't abandon us!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote