Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zekkentet

Nov 5, 2020
I'm interested in this mod, but I am having some issues. The game will not properly load any of the characters, so i just walk around and do nothing.
I'm pretty sure you're trippin'.. Give me some of that shit buddy.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hi, i'm a bit confused here and i would appreciate if someone clear something out for me

is this mod a combination between FNFZone mod + Xalanda mod + the original content of the game?
or does it add something new?

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Chilly's mod is officially done, there is only one final update left and he will move on. The abandoned tag is just to make it clear to everyone else that he is done with the Mod (He is been done with it for like 2 years now). Boku received permission to use both Chilly's and Xalenda content from their mods to his own. For now, he is making the game in the most recent version of RPG Maker and will add most of the already made scenes from the other versions. Any new content will only be added after Boku is done with adding what we already have.

Edit: I'm not that much aware of how much his game will be similar to the other ones and what will be unique, I will let him explain if he wants it.
elmicho

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Could someone maybe help get rid of the compression artifacts from this image? I would greatly appreciate it. Also would love if the same could be done to Mrs Jennings busts too. :)
MrsJenningsIntro_Moment2.jpg

qwertz7654321

Sep 23, 2019
A question for the author, I only skimmed through the thread; but it seems like you want to implement all Scenes from the main release and some mods? Does this mean just the images and remaking the Scenes as a whole ||or really a 1:1 copy including the dialogue, sounds, ....
In any case have you plans on how to do this yet considering the amount overall and on top the variations based on progress

Feb 27, 2020
View attachment 1982499 Excellent job, I tried to use Topaz AI to make it sharper, tell me if you guys can see the difference.
I can see the difference and it looks great.
I compressed it so that it consumes less disk space. The end result should look indistinguishable from the one you uploaded. The compression was lossy, so slight artifacts will appear, but it should be unnoticeable unless we really zoom in.
jpzzeg_artifact_MrsJenningsIntro_Moment2-0-art-height-960px(1).png

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
A question for the author, I only skimmed through the thread; but it seems like you want to implement all Scenes from the main release and some mods? Does this mean just the images and remaking the Scenes as a whole ||or really a 1:1 copy including the dialogue, sounds, ....
I'm aiming for a roughly 1:1 copy. They'll be the same for the most part, but it won't be exactly 1:1, since there are some things I've removed, things I've added, and things I've changed.

In any case have you plans on how to do this yet considering the amount overall and on top the variations based on progress
I'm a little unsure as to how to properly answer this question, so for now, I'll say that my plan is to just take things slowly and work on each individual thing until I'm happy with it.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I can see the difference and it looks great.
I compressed it so that it consumes less disk space. The end result should look indistinguishable from the one you uploaded. The compression was lossy, so slight artifacts will appear, but it should be unnoticeable unless we really zoom in.
View attachment 1982957
Sorry, but I can see plenty of little dots in this image once I open it, cannot tell but I presume this is the compression doing?

Last edited:

qwertz7654321

Sep 23, 2019
I'm aiming for a roughly 1:1 copy. Th....
Both questions are pretty much about the same thing, i just wanted to know where you are with this project. i think UD desperately needs a remake and yours looks promising, the scope is extreme with the original and years of fan modding. but if the goal is a "roughly 1:1 copy" there is a clear plan and it s easy to delegate some tasks. as an example i wrote a "translator" that turns all the old dialogues into new .txts for the scene_plugin.
maybe stuff like this could save you some time and i basically just wanted to offer my help

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote