Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I decided to change the event for meeting Grandma Susie. Previously, she just showed up in the living room and speaks to you while the rest of your family is at the dinner table eating. Grandma Susie and Mom had spoken after he was in the accident, so Mom knew she was coming, but she didn't prepare an extra plate of food for her, so she doesn't join in or speak to the rest of the family.

So I thought it'd be an improvement if she showed up in the afternoon, rather than the evening, and knocked on the back door while Peter is in the kitchen. Your thoughts?

View attachment 2022-08-01 00-16-21.mp4

talisameasyou

Feb 19, 2022
I decided to change the event for meeting Grandma Susie. Previously, she just showed up in the living room and speaks to you while the rest of your family is at the dinner table eating. Grandma Susie and Mom had spoken after he was in the accident, so Mom knew she was coming, but she didn't prepare an extra plate of food for her, so she doesn't join in or speak to the rest of the family.

So I thought it'd be an improvement if she showed up in the afternoon, rather than the evening, and knocked on the back door while Peter is in the kitchen. Your thoughts?

View attachment 1957270
this is just perfect seriously well done!

I orginally assumed this would be just another mod, but this one scene has me excited to see what else is happening!

Last edited:

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

View attachment 1957270
I love it, always felt that we needed a slight bigger introduction for grandma, and a scene like that really helps with the pacing and makes grandma looks like more of a real character.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Just a question, doesn't this chug performance? Shadow stuff in RPG Maker is kinda wonky as heck that it chugs the performance to hell on lower end PCs
I haven't noticed any performance issues and my pc isn't particularly powerful (GTX 1650, i5 9400, 16gb of ram), but if it is an issue, I can add a setting to disable the lighting.

I know RPG Maker can chug quite a bit using the older versions (XP, VX, VX Ace), but I'm not sure about MV and MZ. They should perform better since they're using JavaScript.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I haven't noticed any performance issues and my pc isn't particularly powerful (GTX 1650, i5 9400, 16gb of ram), but if it is an issue, I can add a setting to disable the lighting.

I know RPG Maker can chug quite a bit using the older versions (XP, VX, VX Ace), but I'm not sure about MV and MZ. They should perform better since they're using JavaScript.
Just asking. RPG Maker does have a bit of a name when it comes to chugging performance.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Just asking. RPG Maker does have a bit of a name when it comes to chugging performance.
Up to VX they ran like ass. VX Ace was okay as long as you didn't load a single map with a ton of events, or use heavy scripts. The only performance issue I've ever noticed with MV is older versions had a memory leak issue. I haven't seen/heard any performance issues with MZ even with heavy plugins.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018

me with a 1060 still :(

Burto

Dec 16, 2019
I'm interested in this mod, but I am having some issues. The game will not properly load any of the characters, so i just walk around and do nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: Zekkentet
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote