Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I think the problem with option 2 is that the screen gets to crowded having two characters, but I guess it will get natural after some time playing, but I would still go with option one based on the assumption that op2 is more job to you Boku-kun

Scorchxi67

Oct 4, 2017
Option 2, in any conversation with MC, option 1 with conversations between NPCs, if i can only pick one then option2, as most conversations ivolve the MC anyway

demon_anusa

Jun 7, 2017
Hi, I don't know how difficult this method is to implement since I haven't coded these games, maybe later just make option 1 or option 2 a choice. Through the settings menu, it is clear that now you need to decide on one type of display, but maybe later it will be possible to implement the choice of view.

77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
I'd recommend a hybrid of the two if such a thing is possible. Have characters speaking to eachother on screen, but have them be opaque while speaking and have them drop back slightly when not speaking.

johncrap

Apr 7, 2018
I have a question for Boku-Kun regarding possible new scenes not involving Peter. Apologies if I take your time.

In the original version of the game, Neala was going to play a key role as the main character just like Peter, but Nergal decided to abandon this view and cut the project short. Do you think that your mod might have more room for Neala's character development? More specifically, Nergal's original project included Neala's stepmother as a character. In addition, there is part in Chilly's latest update where Neala has a brief meeting with the high school principal who seems to show a special interest in her. Do you think that we might see some more action between the two of them in your future updates? A possible scene could maybe be based on Neala's current one with the junior minotaur in Chilly's mod.

Thank you so much for your patience and for the hard work you put into this project

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
I have a question for Boku-Kun regarding possible new scenes not involving Peter. Apologies if I take your time.

In the original version of the game, Neala was going to play a key role as the main character just like Peter, but Nergal decided to abandon this view and cut the project short. Do you think that your mod might have more room for Neala's character development? More specifically, Nergal's original project included Neala's stepmother as a character. In addition, there is part in Chilly's latest update where Neala has a brief meeting with the high school principal who seems to show a special interest in her. Do you think that we might see some more action between the two of them in your future updates? A possible scene could maybe be based on Neala's current one with the junior minotaur in Chilly's mod.

Thank you so much for your patience and for the hard work you put into this project
I'm not sure yet but I'll certainly consider it.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
NGL and sorry my ignorance but ¿isn't possible both on the same game engine? or have to be separate games engine packages?
The way you've worded your question is a bit confusing but if I understand correctly, then the answer is that both options are using the same plugin/engine

Reactions: BruceMcGivern
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote