Mod Urban Demons [L0R3M's Mod]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Nov 28, 2020
Like MC having a little sister to corrupt. Maybe call her Stacy, and basically looking a LITTLE too much like MC and Mom. Once Mom is corrupted she has no boundaries, so she'll reveal that when he was sleeping Mom had sex with him. She used his cum as a donor and magically she's a little younger than MC.
MC now knows his little sister is his daughter. He corrupts her, puts her under hypnosis and makes her subconsiously slowly seduce Sydney and mom.
She could also convince friends from school to come over and 'play'.
Could lead to interesting loli scenes.
Boku-kun next to loli, maybe have a couple scenes at home where MC decides to see how far he can go (Further with each stage of corruption)
Stage 1-3: Footjobs (They could be watching tv together and you can select which girl you would like to use. MC then sneakily grabs their feet, uses them to jerk him and they won't notice, until he cums. Could be dark if the loli little sister would lap it up ;)
I would love under table scenes. Footjobs or him looking under the table, orally easing his sisters/mom, etc.
Simple grope and inappropriate kissing scenes could be nice! I love when the other girls react shockingly at first, but eventually like it.
Think of any other daily thing. You could fuck Sydney or Stacy (If you want a loli little sister in your mod) as they do homework.

And of course, I would love it if there would be like a house rule thing. Maybe have a board with rules that changes once all family members have reached a stage of corruption. Think of something like this:

Stage 1: Rule #1 - Always throw underwear in the laundry!

Stage 2: Rule #1, Always throw underwear away, and no shirt is ever too small or tight. We don't waste clothing, no matter how revealing they will be.

Stage 3: Rule #3: Always present yourself appropriately for Daddy! Tits out, be proud!

But yeah, you get the gist. I LOVE loli in general, but Chillys mod did it well!

I love to see households lose their inhibitions. Especially when they're casual about incest or what they wear. Love dynamics like that!

What I miss in all the mods is how fast it goes from 0 to 100. I wanted to see progression in clothing and dialogue. You see them wear more risky/skimpy/too short clothing the more corrupted they are. I wanted the family to be disturbingly casual about incest and what they wear. Will you add that?

And do you like my idea about adding a Loli sister to the game? Having her be a dumb, oblivious character until you corrupt her fully into your personal 'Package Delivery Service' ;)

I hope you consider these options, and yes, I have TONS of scenes ideas for both Milfs and lolis alike. Much of which is not in any mods.
Love ya, bud!

yeah i want to see some footjob scenes too. i think the tv event would be a good idea for the main character's sister, since she is sometimes watches tv on certain times in the game

Nov 28, 2020
also in the other version of the game, sydney did in fact have a footjob event while sleeping in her bedroom. i think it was called urban x life by wootch.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Boku-kun is there any free-use content planned? Fucking Sydney in the open while talking to Mom for example, basically anything that covers the free-use kink.

I've always thought that the game was missing stuff like footjobs, skimpier clothing progression and as previously posted, free use scenes and raunchier dialogue.

As for the loli stuff, are you open to suggestions or are you remastering the existing scenes first?

If you need any music hit me up, I'll produce some BGM for ya, for free.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Looks really good Boku my man, just curious how is the timeline of actions that you are doing? Upgrade all the scenes ur just some for now?
My timeline for the moment is just cleaning up some scenes and busts, primarily removing the white edges.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
@Boku-kun is there any free-use content planned? Fucking Sydney in the open while talking to Mom for example, basically anything that covers the free-use kink.
I wouldn't be against it. Just have to see how things go for now.

I've always thought that the game was missing stuff like footjobs, skimpier clothing progression and as previously posted, free use scenes and raunchier dialogue.
The rest is fine, but I ain't so sure about footjobs.

As for the loli stuff, are you open to suggestions or are you remastering the existing scenes first?
If new loli scenes are made, I'll implement them, but I'd like to finish cleaning up scenes for the time being, which will take a while.

If you need any music hit me up, I'll produce some BGM for ya, for free.
Thanks for the offer. I'll make sure to hit you up if I need some.

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
I wouldn't be against it. Just have to see how things go for now.

The rest is fine, but I ain't so sure about footjobs.

If new loli scenes are made, I'll implement them, but I'd like to finish cleaning up scenes for the time being, which will take a while.

Thanks for the offer. I'll make sure to hit you up if I need some.
I agree with you, footjob is not my cup of tea too

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Finished Alison's anal scene, I'll do the rest of her scenes when I get to Ms. Amos. For now, here's a comparison. There is a white edge on the original, but it can be difficult to see. The best view of it is her arm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Wishingformore

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Finished Alison's anal scene, I'll do the rest of her scenes when I get to Ms. Amos. For now, here's a comparison. There is a white edge on the original, but it can be difficult to see. The best view of it is her arm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I shouldn't have looked at this while working out. Guess my cock is a muscle too lmfao

mbz007

Jul 10, 2019
Nice one indeed, but how do I start? At the beginning, mom says she is in the shower, but the shower is empty, and so is the other parts of the map. I cannot interact with anything.
Briefing says I press S for sprint and Shift to skip dialogues, but in fact I sprint when press Shift...
Am I missing something here?:unsure:
do you have the solution my guy?
same things happen to me also

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote