RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
This game has way too many annoying/hard minigames, I like some puzzles/brain teasers here and there. That breathing minigame was semihard but that sleep corruption is way too hard and after failing it it's pretty hard to get out of the otherworld. I wish developer adds option to skip minigames or atleast gives options to set the minigames easier. For now i hope that some modder makes mod to give more time to complete that sleep corruption game..

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This game has way too many annoying/hard minigames, I like some puzzles/brain teasers here and there. That breathing minigame was semihard but that sleep corruption is way too hard and after failing it it's pretty hard to get out of the otherworld. I wish developer adds option to skip minigames or atleast gives options to set the minigames easier. For now i hope that some modder makes mod to give more time to complete that sleep corruption game..
1. you literally can't fail sleep corruption. you are not supposed to fully sleep corrupt someone in a single night. The progress accumulates between different attempts until you are done.

In sleep corruption, you run out to a corner with a charge. pick it up with spacebar or enter, then hit E to go into aim mode, then left click on the girl. if it respawns in some spot you can immediately pick it up. otherwise run over to the new location. I was a bit slow on the first attempt and only got her 50% corrupted. was working way faster on 2nd attempt and got her finished up.
once you get her to max just wait out the timer. you are now done. her sleep has been corrupted, you can't even do it to her again. she will, for the rest of her life, have sexy dreams about you every single time she sleeps.

2. press Q to exit the otherworld. it said it multiple times.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes