RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 14, 2018
I enjoyed it. Nergal wants to not only develop the core game from the past but expand on it. If we get costumes, a battle system and maybe some interesting threesomes it would be 3x the original.

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
For me it only needs a shorter time limit. Really nit seeing why others are having a hard time with it
The issue is the lag time. RPG makers always have a latency (even more so with MV), so timing based mini-games don't always work as they're supposed to. This is especially true for older/lower-end computers. My computer is somewhere in the lower-middle range and a number of times hitting 'spacebar' in the exact middle failed, so I was forced to hit it before it even was in the zone.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
how to pass time? Im stuck in needing to sleep but is to early for that, the clock is there but I see no way of alter it nor if there are any activities to advance the time.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
For me it only needs a shorter time limit. Really nit seeing why others are having a hard time with it
yeah, its just long, but its super easy

these people taking the "skill issue" to a whole different level, its literally just tap when the cursor is in the area, and the area doesnt even get smaller or anything, its like the kind of simple "activities" someone that lost their motor skills is put through rofl

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017

these people taking the "skill issue" to a whole different level, its literally just tap when the cursor is in the area, and the area doesnt even get smaller or anything, its like the kind of simple "activities" someone that lost their motor skills is put through rofl
well sorry for finally being in 30s daily 9-5 grinder, and not daily popping those mlg 360 no scope on fucknite with those insane reaction time.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
these dam mini games need to go so hard to do especially if your not using a mouse just a touch pad hits don't register at all or at least make the hit boxes bigger

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018

?

im loosing the minigame when my cursor is in the rectangle. fuck off with that narcissism. shit minigame is shit.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Or or or, and bare with me for a moment. It's the first update and things need to get tweaked in future updates. Seriously people are acting like this is the finished product
so its above criticism in your mind? how will the dev know its flawed unless people point it out? whats the point of your useless comment?

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes