RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
do the routes change the scenes or are they still the same?
The dialog during the sex scenes is different.
If you go to school. there is a spot to the right where you can preview the future content of the teacher.
when you click on the sparkles in the janitor closet you can pick any of the 3 routes. and see the sex scene for that route and a tiny bit of preceding dialog.

negative1

Jun 5, 2017
Holy crap Nergal this engine is WAY to laggy and delayed for this breathing game. The other mini game was mildly annoying but this breathing one only works is you interact WELL BEFORE the line hits the sweet spot. I mean look at this I "failed" when it is clearly inside the box.
1722100605370.png

The visual vs input timing is not something a player can deal with unless their game runs exactly as yours does when you were working out the timings. You should scrap this minigame and either replace it or just remove it. Timing mini games never work for everyone in RPGM games the engine just does not run them well, the best you can hope for is it works for most people.

Edit: that is not even getting into the fact the engine SPEEDS UP when you push the interact button for more than a millisecond. So the bar is also speeding up and slowing down over and over, as you push the interact button/mouse button.

Last edited:

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
While I'm disappointed with the removal of the purity route and probably won't be playing this at all because of it, I respect your decision to pursue the thing that makes you excited to keep development going. I actually wish more devs just stuck with what they actually wanted to add as opposed to widening and thinning their content out to increase their audience size, even if it cuts down on what I'd jam with.

Good luck moving forward with the project!
I just hope he changes the writing for the mother of in the park who's daughter u befriend (can't remember the name) the other corruption routes I was fine with. But that one got really dark with how u treat her daughter. Did not like it at all

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
the rock throwing shit definitely not...instead of throwing the fucking rock this little shit is running to the spot which you clicked instead of throwing it. this shitty rock throwing mechanic is the biggest fucking scam in history of game mechanics
Or or or, and bare with me for a moment. It's the first update and things need to get tweaked in future updates. Seriously people are acting like this is the finished product

Jul 27, 2024
A Remake of a Remake... nice
but seriously I wish Wootch had finished or remade the original Urban Moms game and kept the original art-style...
but I'll take what I can get... atleast if this time Nergal bothers to actually get the game in a state that I could consider "finished"
Hey, thx for the support. You should have a little surprise really soon.

I still wanted to try this remake, and even though the drawing technique seems better than that of Glassfish, personally I find it cold. Good luck with the future.

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes