RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
Well, it was good because i love Crot's artstyle, its just awesome

But at the same time it was also...kinda underwhelming, i was expecting a bit more tbh

Mom's fall was extremely fast (reflected by actually having just 1 single "desires" minigame), the sleeping riding was gone (which was one of my faves in the old game), not much shower stuff, no changes in dialogue to reflect progress on her "fall", it felt like 1 second she was like "no way", and next night shes' fucking, and yes, i did read all the dialogue (i even kept going to the shower after every step to see if she stop'd kicking you out when you peeked, which she does, no matter the point on the progress)

Also, as a sidenote, i find it hilarious that people find these mini games "hard" or even "imposible" (stealth minigame could do with shorter duration tho, its easy as fuck anyways)

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I hope whoever created this mini-game with rocks will get nightmares where he moves these rocks and if he gets stuck, he gets fucked in the ass with by demons with a red-hot dicks.

• Haha
Reactions: SpareTheRod

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
there is a bug , from day 1 teacher sex scene is available in the east side room end of the hall.\

not a bug, its a preview

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons] - Compressed

Win [162 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turbonerd

Feb 18, 2018
While I'm disappointed with the removal of the purity route and probably won't be playing this at all because of it, I respect your decision to pursue the thing that makes you excited to keep development going. I actually wish more devs just stuck with what they actually wanted to add as opposed to widening and thinning their content out to increase their audience size, even if it cuts down on what I'd jam with.

Good luck moving forward with the project!

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
The mini games are WAY too difficult, just wtf I almost busted up my PC trying to win that dream corruption bullsh*t! If I had a single negative criticism to give, it'd be that by far!

Reactions: SpareTheRod

Zyoi

Jul 29, 2020
i upload all 3 saves, 1st purity route, 2nd corruption, and 3rd is blackmail route. Just go to sleep in your bed, then go in the morning and afternoon talk with mom and go to sleep again. Or check in HEART icon in cellphone what to do, all minigames got cleared, just talk to mom and see the scenes
do the routes change the scenes or are they still the same?

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes