RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 22, 2018
So I tried playing the game once, but I was never able to really start it because it was slow and the screen was so small I couldn't read anything and I couldn't resize the screen. Is that fixed now or should I come back another time?

Darkindeisida

Sep 8, 2023
The creator of this game is an extreme son of a bitch. The time for each mini game is limited, if you make a mistake you lose. This last mini game of throwing rocks at your mother is shit. Fuck you dev

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
Fun fact: this is technically a remake of a remake, because the original game was clearly more rudimentary and the CGs much simpler.
Still, I preferred the story that the original game had because it kept the mysticism much simpler and focused better on the few characters available and damn, it had a hot minigame with the sleeping mom that was lost in the remake and probably not either will return in this remake

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
i upload all 3 saves, 1st purity route, 2nd corruption, and 3rd is blackmail route. Just go to sleep in your bed, then go in the morning and afternoon talk with mom and go to sleep again. Or check in HEART icon in cellphone what to do, all minigames got cleared, just talk to mom and see the scenes
Thank you very much for the save file, I appreciate it very much, please do you know if there are any other scenes apart from the ones with the mother and Mrs. Jennings in the room?

Keenan69

Oct 20, 2018
A Remake of a Remake... nice
but seriously I wish Wootch had finished or remade the original Urban Moms game and kept the original art-style...
but I'll take what I can get... atleast if this time Nergal bothers to actually get the game in a state that I could consider "finished"

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
anyway if things keep going like this, its one of the rare projects that actually hold what they say and deliver time will tell but we just had 2 updates and both have been rly good hope ppl notice this one more

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
A Remake of a Remake... nice
but seriously I wish Wootch had finished or remade the original Urban Moms game and kept the original art-style...
but I'll take what I can get... atleast if this time Nergal bothers to actually get the game in a state that I could consider "finished"
i get it when ppl complain that it is a "remake" of a "remake" but honestly the old arstyle rly felt like it was done by a 3 year old, those new animations are rly solid and so far they kept their promises just 2 releases but still

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes