RPGM Urban Demons: Remake [v0.1.1] [Urban Demons]

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 24, 2018
Love this! The new art is really nice and it's good to see that it's not just re works of already existing art from the original version. I for one actually like the minigames a lot and think they add bit of extra flavor to the game outside of just going around, talking to people at certain times. For all the complaining I've seen about the invisibility minigame I was expecting something incredibly challenging, instead I was met with a pretty simple and easy to beat minigame I have seen in many other games. I say keep up the good work! My only critique is the vague aging up of the character which I think takes away some of the taboo charm the original game had. But non the less I saw that the developer listened to the fans and fixed the initial design that had Peter look way more teenage like, showing that they are willing to listen to feedback.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
A Remake of a Remake... nice
but seriously I wish Wootch had finished or remade the original Urban Moms game and kept the original art-style...
but I'll take what I can get... atleast if this time Nergal bothers to actually get the game in a state that I could consider "finished"
The new art is way better

Bruhgget

Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone have a save after the breathing game on the corruption path.
So from what I gathered and my strategy was to just use L mouse click and space bar early to go click positive when the pendulum swings to and from middle. That way you're always ahead on invisibility stacks. Should you fail no big deal, the pendulum swing speed resets and you can keep double clicking to go click positive again, with this you can fail the pendulum check 3 times and get a pendulum reset 3 times. Once you're in the 10 second mark you can stop and let the timer run out.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Or or or, and bare with me for a moment. It's the first update and things need to get tweaked in future updates. Seriously people are acting like this is the finished product
sure - could be ... i just think it's an unnecessary mechanic/mini game in such kind of games.

Reactions: snes4life

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I loved it!!! I can't wait to try the next update, I love the new look of the characters with their animations and sound effects!!!!

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
For a first version it was really good in content (wasnt expecting this much), new art and animation fit the game and it was well done, i will be looking foward to next updates and seen how it gonna evolve.
(after the update had nothing to do so i tried to remake the attic with somehow fit for the new artstyle of the game)

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

Dreamey

Sep 13, 2018
It's way too easy to corrupt someone. I got all three routes in no time. Shuld be at least double the scenes and have actual impact on the character. Something like clothing change. It would make sense for the mom to dress according to the route and have it become lewder no? Maybe add spying scenes while they change or interaction like the ones you have in The Manor where you can undress and grope the characters. Beside that I love it. I need more games like this one

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
It's way too easy to corrupt someone. I got all three routes in no time. Shuld be at least double the scenes and have actual impact on the character. Something like clothing change. It would make sense for the mom to dress according to the route and have it become lewder no? Maybe add spying scenes while they change or interaction like the ones you have in The Manor where you can undress and grope the characters. Beside that I love it. I need more games like this one
yo i double that, at first as a priority the interaction scenes were you would be able to undress and grope the characters, this would be AWESOME, second the corruption affecting the characters appearence, the spy thing is a minor kind of content, but still very good to have, it gives life to the world and a sensation of immersion/liberty

Reactions: snes4life

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
The breathing minigame could use a shorter time limit. It's not exactly the most engaging so shorter is probably better. Rocks are fine. I followed the instructions literally spelled out for me and had no issues. Really don't get why others had a hard time

For some reason, the hair has been bothering me for a few characters.

So Amos's hair feels lopsided and could use some more volume on the right side.

Kimberly's is a little too thin. I think I preferred the thicker hair of the original. So may be experiment with that in the next few updates.

Overall I like the new art style, I prefer the old but this is a great alternative. But THE NECKS ARE BOTHERING ME. Seriously, there's something about how thin they are that constantly catches my eye in a bad way. May be the extra definition on the sides is the issue. Sometimes less is more I guess

4.90 star(s) 8 Votes