Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
nope i mean from the beginning i cant talk to mom in the shower
i cant talk to mr j in the park as soon as i should get the park toilet sex
and some times kimberly dissepears while playing hide and seek

and with i cant talk i mean theres happening nothing like if you would press the action button on air
Where u able to fix this?? I'm also having this problem i just started the game went downstairs got the phone went back up stairs to get a pic of the mom but when i press A and select the phone it says it cant do it.

Reactions: randomguy121

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
Where u able to fix this?? I'm also having this problem i just started the game went downstairs got the phone went back up stairs to get a pic of the mom but when i press A and select the phone it says it cant do it.
nope i was not.

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
I found out the shower problem.
In the event the first operation in the 7 tab removes the whole 6 tab so it wont be trigerd.
for the time being i added the the 6 tab in the first bracket of the 7 tab.
also the first switch in the 7 tab is wrong. it should be turned off

Reactions: gen1

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
I found out the shower problem.
In the event the first operation in the 7 tab removes the whole 6 tab so it wont be trigerd.
for the time being i added the the 6 tab in the first bracket of the 7 tab.
also the first switch in the 7 tab is wrong. it should be turned off
lmao u decided to check the event as well thanks for the heads up i couldnt figure out what was causing it to not run. Btw is the nexus dream place also bugged if i decide to go down or right ill get trapped in the void, but by the looks of the stairs i think the event is sending u to the wrong map if you go down the stairs it will send u to the map that should have been for right side. Also im very new to rpgmaker i just downloaded the free trial version 2 days ago, how do you fix the resizing of chr bust?? Because everytime i edit an event and save and/or run the game it appears to be very zoomed in.

Last edited:

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
lmao u decided to check the event as well thanks for the heads up i couldnt figure out what was causing it to not run. Btw is the nexus dream place also bugged if i decide to go down or right ill get trapped in the void, but by the looks of the stairs i think the event is sending u to the wrong map if you go down the stairs it will send u to the map that should have been for right side. Also im very new to rpgmaker i just downloaded the free trial version 2 days ago, how do you fix the resizing of chr bust?? Because everytime i edit an event and save and/or run the game it appears to be very zoomed in.
In the newest version there is an extra zip folder with a RGSS301 file just replace the one in the system folder
But you need to do it after every time you change it

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
In the newest version there is an extra zip folder with a RGSS301 file just replace the one in the system folder
But you need to do it after every time you change it
yeah i just figured that out a while back through this thread surprised ppl asked that here lol
so i was able to change the portal in the nexus home to point to the write direction all u need to do is edit the location code double click on location and on the left click the right map you want to be teleport to and right click on the map itself for the exact spot u want to be at
also fix the Ms Amos not being shown in the phone contact bust all u need to do is go to Script Editor go all the way down to Game/Gui Enhancements click on Nergals phone menu and on line 572 just add a space Between MsAmos "actor_name = "Ms Amos"

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
also once you get Sarah pic from the corrupt route you will get an error on your photos just add this to your Graphic/Gallery folder

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
also you cant proggress with mom because you dont have one of the demon powers i think it was persuasion

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
True I didn't read this whole thread but I'm pretty sure he hasn't added persuasion in his nexus portal so u can just change the flag from looking for persuasion to dominate or just turn it on automatically

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
also he got for what ever reason two corruption variables one as a boolean and the second as an integer.
and some events require the first and the other require the second

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
also he got for what ever reason two corruption variables one as a boolean and the second as an integer.
and some events require the first and the other require the second
I havent notice that weird wonder what they are used for???
Where did you find them so i can check to??

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
grand ma needs coruption as a boolean in sleep
and you can find coruption as an integer then you get your powers in the underworld

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so these maybe fruitless questions but i'm hoping. 1. anyone know a way to choose the skip to ending at start of game and not have it crash? and 2. any eta on the next update?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
What's a "boolean"?

I only ask because I have no idea what it means in the context of RPGMaker VX Ace. There are two different types 'flags' used in the maker: Variables (you pick up the apple, you now have ## apples) and Switches (you pick up the apple, switch goes ON). There's a lot of messy code in the game because different parts require different setups.

For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vanik If your game crashes, I don't know how to fix that, because you literally have three options available for you to pick. Additional information would be very helpful - which ending, what point, when, etc. As for the next update... ehh *shrug*. Maybe not ever; the Abandoned tag is there for a reason. I can't find the will to keep going on with this.

But if you, or skoll91 want to take a crack at finishing it, by all means, have at it! There are a lot of great people on here who can help - including myself, in bits and pieces - and all of the tools you need are there, along with all of the graphics and stuff.

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
boolean is a variable wich can be (1/on/true or 0/off/false)
its exist like in every coding language

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
its way to messy in the state its in if i would try to do it, i would need to start from scratch and rebuild it
but my health wont allow me to take so much time (i have chronical heacdechs and cant sit too long in front of the monitor)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes