Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The devil form is good. Just a little wary of the whole black-face thing. But horns and a tail... yeah, that could be implemented into one of the endings, definitely.

Jennings exhibitionism is also a major possibility, now that there are busts of her! Although one of the faces is missing... (there are 8 per "face" / emotion).

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
Hi Xalenda, guys,

I have been fiddling around with the repo thing and I've created one as a reference which contains what I had. As you can see not all the folders are present since the purpose of this is to track the files that we modify in the code, no the ones that rpg maker generates. Images, videos, audio and all of that can't really go there either because of the file size and as far as I know Git has problems tracking them. I've looked into setting up an svn to store all the images and stuff but the free repos i've seen don't allow for those sizes.

Basically the idea of this is that if any of us make changes to the dialogues, for the rest of the team would be instant to replicate changes and ensure we all have an estable version. For images and the likes, I'd say keep doing what you've been doing. Also if you see that there are important files missing they can be added without problems.

The repo can be accesed here:

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Okkkeeeeyyyyy. I didn't touch text (yet) so lel ;) I concentrate on graphics scenes, have couple of ideas which maybe some of this Xalenda use :> But! maybe you have ideas for new content?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My eng is patato, my laptop is patato, even my patato is patato.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
The repo can be accesed here:
Well, maybe we can put the maps too, I think. Or other files (except graphic files) that the game need for working properly.
Graphics can be upload to another site.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Guess I’ll actually have to get working on this thing again, huh.

But cheating my way through FF4 is just so fun...

Feb 1, 2018
break all the women in the game and make them your obediant slaves while you become the new demonic overlord of the world fuck yeah baby

Reactions: kmxxx

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Xalenda What's the plan for your mod? Simply word because potato.

I do not want make too much idea or scenes because nobody like do a thousand things at once :cautious:

Last edited:

skoll91

Jul 15, 2017
has somebody a more funktioning version of this mod. i have many bugs in this version thats it is unplayebable

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes