Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
I have completed the "Ms. Amos alone", after we talk to her (corrupt mode only), next Monday we will see that scene, and she will break up with him.

(ignore the woman in refrigerator, is only for testing purposes xD)

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm writing here after beeing a lurker for a while. Just wanted to say that I did fix some stuff for my self 2-3 months ago but stopped since I saw that Xalenda and others where working on stuff and didn't want to put hours fixing something that someone else might fix. However, seeing how this is reviving again, I was wondering if it would make sense to have somekind of repository with the game in which some devs can pull, push and commit changes (potentially also have a Trello with the bugs that need fixing and tasks that need to be completed in order to finish this).

I mean, I really enjoyed the game and would love to be able to play it without any cheats or weird things going on.

Btw I don't really know much RPGM but I managed to understand how everything was put up and had some suggestions on how to make it more mantainable.

Reactions: Xalenda and kmxxx

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm writing here after beeing a lurker for a while. Just wanted to say that I did fix some stuff for my self 2-3 months ago but stopped since I saw that Xalenda and others where working on stuff and didn't want to put hours fixing something that someone else might fix. However, seeing how this is reviving again, I was wondering if it would make sense to have somekind of repository with the game in which some devs can pull, push and commit changes (potentially also have a Trello with the bugs that need fixing and tasks that need to be completed in order to finish this).

I mean, I really enjoyed the game and would love to be able to play it without any cheats or weird things going on.

Btw I don't really know much RPGM but I managed to understand how everything was put up and had some suggestions on how to make it more mantainable.
Yeah, we can do that, but, Xalenda has the decision here.

But I like your idea. I have fixed many bugs too. But I don't use Trello

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Neither do I - but, I'm willing to learn! To Trello we go!

**EDIT**

Here you go, boils and ghouls - join in, let's get this bitch done!

Last edited:
Reactions: kmxxx

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Side note on the Trello, having never used it before:

Can anybody comment / change things on there? Has anybody changed anything. Commented? Fiddled with anything?

I'm not angry or upset, I'm genuinely confused as to how all this works.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Side note on the Trello, having never used it before:

Can anybody comment / change things on there? Has anybody changed anything. Commented? Fiddled with anything?

I'm not angry or upset, I'm genuinely confused as to how all this works.
I'm add new card and text. :eek: Now i'm gonna hack you motherboard.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes