Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I've thought about it, but that's just more of the same, unfortunately. I really am best suited for an advisory/debug/simplified modder position. I just don't have the drive to start and then finish a game. I'll leave that to the teams of people. ^_^

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
I've thought about it, but that's just more of the same, unfortunately. I really am best suited for an advisory/debug/simplified modder position. I just don't have the drive to start and then finish a game. I'll leave that to the teams of people. ^_^
i don't think so at all. i've fallowed this game ever since wootch was making it and your dialogue has been absolutely wonderful. it's wonderfully dark and twisted and your additions have been very fitting with the character changes you make

Reactions: cooaga

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
tnx for turning off the option to contact you realy you just gave me half finished game and left without even helping to look for a new dev real awesome my man

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
tnx for turning off the option to contact you realy you just gave me half finished game and left without even helping to look for a new dev real awesome my man
Knowing you you probably pushed him into it. Ever since I've seen you pop up into urban demons forums cause of the pregnancy mod you've been pushing your pregnancy fetish on everyone

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Knowing you you probably pushed him into it. Ever since I've seen you pop up into urban demons forums cause of the pregnancy mod you've been pushing your pregnancy fetish on everyone
bro pls shut up you dont know anything first of it was Xalenda idea to do the side project not mine and if you dont believe me ask him yourself and if you dont like the pregnancy stuff then ignore it also i was not the first person to talk about pregnancy here that was sexual panda with his impreg mod and i dont push anybody but when you make a promise and keep promesing something and then just leave thats not oke and in general you dont know the whole story so dont get involed and if i like something i have can talk about it as mutch as i like have a good day

Last edited:

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
I hope one day you will find the time and desire to finish the game that is very good and I have followed it for a while

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
I keep seeing him in every thread I browse, always asking for "sex with pregnant mom pls :DDDDD" and never talking about anything else. He's obsessed

Reactions: Ishto

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I keep seeing him in every thread I browse, always asking for "sex with pregnant mom pls :DDDDD" and never talking about anything else. He's obsessed
I can be obsessed with whatever i want dude Btw

Never knew you browser after me :D must be fun

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
bro pls shut up you dont know anything first of it was Xalenda idea to do the side project not mine and if you dont believe me ask him yourself and if you dont like the pregnancy stuff then ignore it also i was not the first person to talk about pregnancy here that was sexual panda with his impreg mod and i dont push anybody but when you make a promise and keep promesing something and then just leave thats not oke and in general you dont know the whole story so dont get involed and if i like something i have can talk about it as mutch as i like have a good day
Before I start, I'd like to say I don't enjoy writing this, but some people sometimes need a wake up slap.

You seem a rather rash person, you write quite long paragraphs (for a forum post) with no punctuation whatsoever. I'm inclined to believe what was said about you in this thread after reading your post on your "LFG programmer" thread.
You talk about being tired and whatnot about not finding a programmer for your little project and saying how you will "throw away" said project if you don't find one.
First of all, that project is worthless, which is why people would rather do something else.
Second of all, have you not been following Urban Demons or the mods created by F95 users? They didn't happen overnight, they took time. And you want to implement a quite large new system to the game, which in turn is an RPGM game, a rather tedious engine to work with in my opinion.
Third of all, while RPGM is tedious as stated earlier, it's actually quite easy to learn and use, so why don't you, instead of whining about, learn RPGM yourself. You've searched for a month for a new programmer. A time you could've used to learn RPGM game scripting.
Fourth of all, having people back out of projects is very natural, although seriously frowned upon. But in this case, someone left a project where they were unpaid and the project itself isn't that great to begin with.
Fifth of all, use punctuations, please. It hurts to read anything you write. I fixed the post I quoted in a spoiler below.
Sixth of all, being rude to people won't get you very far. If you want someone to work on the project, for which you can't offer any pay, just release the source files. You said it yourself that there's no pay for anyone working on said project, so why not? The main game itself isn't yours to begin with. You're literally using assets paid by someone else to alter them and use in your own project.

That is all. I hope you won't get offended by what I said, but as I said, sometimes some people need to wake up from their feverish dream.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
He's not exactly wrong, you know. I did promise him a working copy within a week, that extended past a month. That being said, I got caught in the familiar swell that most programmers fall into: tweaking perfectionism.

Change the characters so it's only Mom, Sydney, Grandma, and a new "Dad" sprite. Easy, simple... shit, but now we can't go anywhere because the game would crash. Okay... oh!

Change the timing to the last week of summer vacation, Peter's too young to leave the house on his own without permission or supervision, cool. But that means it can't be an open-ended game... gotta create and implement a week-long system. Easy enough - wait, but that means...

And so on.

Every new change brought about twelve new problems to fix, which meant longer and longer hours working on something that should've been quick, done, and dirty - you can't leave the house because "reasons". You can only fuck mom because "reasons".

And every change meant a new story that had to be written. More dialogue, more interactions, more simplicity by taking away the ease of "Maybe they won't actually talk to this person for, like, ever." Now it has to be done, in a specific order, every time - something I particularly despise when writing anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the end, what got to me the most was the presence of said user - flooding my inbox, constantly asking for updates and information and giving new ideas every twenty minutes. I'd go out for a smoke at noon, and check again an hour later, unsurprised to see two more messages waiting for me. There would be lists and details and things that had to be changed - things that, honestly, I didn't see the need for.

When I pointed them out, I was either met with "Yeah, okay" or "NO, I SAID IT HAS TO BE LIKE THIS". Many times, I was questioned by others why I kept this up, and it was for the same thing that I said at the start of this long post:

I promised him. And that's not something you just walk away from.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I hope one day you will find the time and desire to finish the game that is very good and I have followed it for a while
Every time I give some kind of acknowledgement towards "It's gonna get done by X-date" I always fall behind or just give up. So... yes, work will continue. Slowly. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it was built, and it's still around to this day - just... different than how you assumed it would look.

So it will continue. Just maybe not in the way you're expecting. ^_~

Reactions: Red Sand

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Every time I give some kind of acknowledgement towards "It's gonna get done by X-date" I always fall behind or just give up. So... yes, work will continue. Slowly. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it was built, and it's still around to this day - just... different than how you assumed it would look.

You did a good job I enjoyed the mod and extra content but its not your game don't stress it. I'm hoping the main game gets updated if ya feel like modding and messing around thats fine nobody should be forcing you to do free work on your time lol.

Feb 1, 2018
well Xalenda i personally liked how the game was turning out and liked the idea of enslaving all the women in the game i was even thinking of suggesting adding collaring to them.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
cooaga Thanks man, always nice to hear that your work is appreciated.

thelunarprincess Here's how collaring will work (if ever): You find an artist willing to try and design collars, leads, tags and whatnot to the busts/pictures (try asking Bisonbison, he's fantastic), and I'll find a way to put it in the game. Already have two scenarios that could use it...

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018

That first sentence is the story of my life

D

Deleted member 2738

What do you mean "gave you"?
It's a community project, not a tailor made KastGamer toy.
Stop harassing him and drop it, dude.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Seriously, dude, get over yourself.

"Half finished game?" What?
It has a wedding scene. It is thus finished.
The fact that you want 608 other things added to the game "because it's only 60% done" is your problem, not Xalenda's. He already added the wedding scene and from what I gathered, the artwork.

The game is either COMPLETED (because WEDDING SCENE, WHICH I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH) or it is NEARLY DONE and literally all that's left is to be able to spawn infinite daughters for some reason, which is honestly not very hard, given how it's a RPG Maker game, you can literally just add it in yourself.

"Not helping you look for a new developer"... You mean how you posted a thread that said "HEY I WANT SOMEONE TO WORK ON THIS GAME FOR ME AND DO IT FOR FREE BUT ALSO I WANT IT DONE IN 2 DAYS OR I AM SCRAPPING THE PROJECT?" Um... that's not how the real world works.

Stop harassing Xalenda and anyone else who was working on Xalenda's mod and get over it. Either learn to do it yourself (there's a ton of movies on youtube showing step-by-step how to do something in RPG Maker), or play the horrendous "half-finished game which is terrible because no daughters" OR stop complaining and accept that we have other things to do than work on a mod meant for 1 person. These are literally your 3 options.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
This mod is AWESOME.
Yeah, maybe it has bugs, but all of these are being fixed by me without any problem every time that I play the game, isn't complicated.
I understand it, and understand him, being programmer and tester is a lot of work, but, Xalenda is amazing, this game is awesome.
If you don't like this game only for bugs, well, don't play it, but this is a community game.

Xalenda, you're incredible. I love this game more than the original . This mod is unbelievable.
Purity mode sucks .

I want to add the new scenes, but if Xalenda will add some content, I prefer not touch this amazing game (except fixing bugs xD).

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes