Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Shit man, add the scenes - just give us all a download link so we can see it, too! (P.S. If it's any good, I'mma steal it and put it into the game proper.)

Also, thanks! Always nice to be appreciated, and it's good to know the bugs are easily fixed - there's hope for this thing to get finished yet!

Reactions: kmxxx

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Well, I was adding content but I was translating to Spanish too xD, I'm going to translate to english for this community xD.

By the way, I don't understand something, I "fixed" it, but I don't know why in Nexus, when I go to down, I appear in wrong map (right map), and when I go to the right, I appear in down map.
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I fixed that and everything is OK.

And again, thanks for this amazing game :D.
PS: I want to remove purity mode xD, is boring xD.

Reactions: Xalenda

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Hahahaha, well, I fixed it xD...

By the way, I'm adding this scene (now, done):
1565564409408.png

Sometimes I will have some grammar mistakes, sorry, my first language is spanish.

Alison has her own busts (And her own Actor):
1565564550814.png

Yes, I made it with Koitaku (I lost the card xD).

I fixed some bugs, I don't remember how many, but there are still several bugs.

Reactions: Red Sand

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ah, Loli. Not my cup of tea, but neither is pregnancy, and so long as it isn’t mandatory - I don’t need to view it - it can stay.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Ah, Loli. Not my cup of tea, but neither is pregnancy, and so long as it isn’t mandatory - I don’t need to view it - it can stay.
Relax, loli isn't my cup of coffee too.
I was testing that scene, I love straight shota.
But, when you mix something like a "oyakodon" and straight shotacon (loli by extension) is awesome.
So, I don't like pregnancy but, well, xD...

This was only test, I will add another scenes from others version like Chilly or original.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
Hahahaha, well, I fixed it xD...

By the way, I'm adding this scene (now, done):
View attachment 369663

Sometimes I will have some grammar mistakes, sorry, my first language is spanish.

Alison has her own busts (And her own Actor):
View attachment 369669

Yes, I made it with Koitaku (I lost the card xD).

I fixed some bugs, I don't remember how many, but there are still several bugs.
this looks great. is it on page 1 to download or are you all still ironing out the bugs?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I’ll add a link to the updated mod once it becomes available, and it’ll be on the front page as usual. If you have an update, bug fix, scene change or anything to help finish this behemoth of a thing off, just let me know and I’ll get it updated and uploaded with your name in the credits.

You’ll also get internet points and a big internet hug!

Reactions: Red Sand

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
this looks great. is it on page 1 to download or are you all still ironing out the bugs?
Yeah, I'm fixing some bugs yet :S, and I have to restart from beginning only for testing purposes.

I’ll add a link to the updated mod once it becomes available, and it’ll be on the front page as usual. If you have an update, bug fix, scene change or anything to help finish this behemoth of a thing off, just let me know and I’ll get it updated and uploaded with your name in the credits.

You’ll also get internet points and a big internet hug!
Thanks man, when I have an update, I'll send you...
But, I have fixed many bugs that I don't remember every bug that I fixed xD...

At least, loli anal scene is finished (Home and School, first at home, and then you can do it in school), but I didn't split the dialogs.

Xalenda... Where is the "official" way to corrupt Alison? o_O, you create that variable and I have using it, specially in second scene.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Enslave her Mother, get the boyfriend kicked out (not in the game yet), talk to Alison, choose the correct options (can’t remember off-hand), new semi-sorta-not-really-but-pretty-much-Slave.

Reactions: Red Sand and kmxxx

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Enslave her Mother, get the boyfriend kicked out (not in the game yet), talk to Alison, choose the correct options (can’t remember off-hand), new semi-sorta-not-really-but-pretty-much-Slave.
Thanks!
Well, I'm thinking something about her boyfriend... I don't like NTR (a little), so, I think that I'll add an option without kicked out him (but he will be corrupted, just like you do with Mr. Jennings).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The parks MILFs (Sarah & Lisa) are more NTR-heavy than Amos; Jonathan is kicked out of the home but otherwise nothing happens to him. Amos then becomes your Slave / “trophy wife”.

The other two (eventually) get Peter to be their new husband and divorce their boys’ fathers.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
The parks MILFs (Sarah & Lisa) are more NTR-heavy than Amos; Jonathan is kicked out of the home but otherwise nothing happens to him. Amos then becomes your Slave / “trophy wife”.

The other two (eventually) get Peter to be their new husband and divorce their boys’ fathers.
Yeah, but they doesn't appear (at least xD). Well, I continue your idea in many cases ;-) I really enjoy this game, even having ntr (directly or not xD).

But, for now, I'm fixing more bugs :S

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright gang, here’s the deal:

We’re going to play “Make Xalenda Work”, and it has a simple format:

1. There are three characters that need to get finished. They are Kimberly, Lisa, and Sarah.

2. You are going to, by popular vote / opinion, tell me which one you want me to do first.

3. Starting on Friday - three days from now, barring any weird shenanigans - I will tally the votes and work on that character.

Here’s the fun part:

Everyday, come on here and write a quick message, like “Get back to work” or “Is it done yet” or “Hurry up fuckwad”. Get creative.

I want to release something before the end of August.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes