Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
Side note on the Trello, having never used it before:

Can anybody comment / change things on there? Has anybody changed anything. Commented? Fiddled with anything?

I'm not angry or upset, I'm genuinely confused as to how all this works.

I am travelling til monday, I'll be able to spend more time then.

I've had a look though, and usually what people do is use it as a Kanban board (you can google that) and basically have columns that organise tasks by status like so: Backlog, Todo, Doing, Done (sometimes also a paused column). Having said that, it doesn't matter how you organise the the board as long as it makes sense to the people using it. For me, most important thing is clarity in what each card (task) means and needs to to be done in order to be done with.

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
Also, I was wondering how should the workflow be in order to be as smooth as possible. I am talking what should we do each time any of us makes a small patch that should be merged into the main project. I mean traditionally what you would do is have the binary files being tracked with a source control system such as git or svn. That would be very useful in order to align all of our versions so that it will be easy for many of us to be working on the same files without running into conflicts. Perhaps this does not make sense at this time since the mod should be very close to being finished...

Couple of approaches I can think of: either we just send to you (Xalenda) the files that we modify so that it merges well what you are doing? Or we setup a small repo with git so that everybody pushes changes there?

We can also forget about all of this until many of us are really working on different stuff. As I said, I'll be hands on from Monday (probably fixing small bugs just to get the hang of it).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I mean traditionally what you would do is have the binary files being tracked with a source control system such as git or svn.
Ummmm......

Sure?

In all honesty, I'm not a computer guy, a tech guy, or even a nerdy guy - I'm just your average joe who "fixes" things in a simple three-step process:

1. Check Google
2. Turn it off and on again
3. Percussive maintenance (with a big fucking hammer)

But if you know what that means, and how to set it up, and can really simplify it for dumb people like me, then I will give you everything I have and let you go to town on it, and add it to the number of things I check up on a few times a day.

On another note:

I'm scattering my father's ashes tomorrow, so I'll be out of the house until Monday (family thing, big event out of town, gone all weekend, forgot to mention it because I'm a derpface). Continue posting changes or bug fixes or whatever, here or the Trello, I'll read and comment on it all. You can also DM me on here if you need further assistance with something. You can also bug LoneKaiser, because I've promoted him to "Vice-President" of the mod, he's pretty much on the same page I am if you're wondering about the tone of your writing, or what the bug fixes are like. He's also got more experience on Trello.

We're counting down the days until September, and I want to give a gigantic, mammoth-sized bear-hug (sweaty man-boobs included) to my "team" and supporters, including (but not limited to): LoneKaiser, dirtyotaku13, SexualPanda, Bisonbison, kmxxx, ultra_gecko, Kuf_Drahrepus, and many others - even you!

Yes, you. The random lurker reading this post - thank you for supporting this game just by giving it a view.
And a big thanks for noticing me, senpai~

Last edited:

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Can we change the words on the front?
Xalenda Sure :) i can even give you psd file but it's total mess in layers ( above 30 + face set ) or change to what you want.

i am sad because limited by my graphic skills.

Anyway i get informations about "exhibitionism of mrs Jennings" :eek:

Last edited:

ultra_gecko

Jun 11, 2019
But if you know what that means, and how to set it up, and can really simplify it for dumb people like me, then I will give you everything I have and let you go to town on it, and add it to the number of things I check up on a few times a day.
Its just fancy words to say that you can put some program in the middle that will tell you which files you have modified each session you have been programming and will allow you to "commit" them. If you intend to keep doing mods, I definetly suggest you have a look at it (google "source control") since it isn't very complex and will save tons of time down the line. For this project, I am not sure if it's worth it. I'll setup something on monday and we can have a look if its useful or not.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sounds great! And yeah, like you said, probably not all that useful at the tail-end of the mod, but ya never know. We could be in the middle of it, because you people keep wanting more - and damn it, so do I!

I wanna tell lots of stories like this! I want to bring you all down into the hellish dimension of debauchery and sleaze that is my creative writing! And most of all, I want to wake up each day eager to go back to work on something people actually want.

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
Sounds great! And yeah, like you said, probably not all that useful at the tail-end of the mod, but ya never know. We could be in the middle of it, because you people keep wanting more - and damn it, so do I!

I wanna tell lots of stories like this! I want to bring you all down into the hellish dimension of debauchery and sleaze that is my creative writing! And most of all, I want to wake up each day eager to go back to work on something people actually want.
I can't wait for new things. You've had a breakdown period but now y'got a new energy :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Oh ;) so new stuff in game have to be a family friendly content like a hardcore bdsm, tortures, you know what i mean :D

Mister vice-president LoneKaiser, some wierd bald guy with barcode on his back of the head want to talk with you :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: kmxxx

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
His name is Buttercup. He’s 230 cm tall, weighing in at 264 kg. of solid muscle, he enjoys long walks on the beach, cold summer rains, and has one of the world’s largest collections of daffodil hairpins... not that he’s the one who wears them.

He’ll be “assisting” us with security around the premises during my absence.

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It’s not drawn, so I can’t use toys for anything. Fingers or bust only, I’m sad to say. Then again... a bunch of huge-breasted women hungry for real dick probably won’t want the fake stuff anyway.

But hey, if you can get it, it’ll go in!
Pretty much the game’s motto at this point.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
like a hardcore bdsm, tortures, you know what i mean :D
This look good, well, not too much of that xD...

Xalenda What do you think?
Wow man, I'm not Xalenda, but, this is AWESOME O.O

cherryjam Total Corruption is not without consequences :eek:
To be honest, I don't like it xD, well, I've never liked monsters or devil forms, the base of this game is Straight Shota, Mind Control (well, corruption) and MILF.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes