Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Just in case, I should note that the "Coming Soon" bit is a bit relative. This is one of those "I work on it when I can, but that's not all the time" kind of situations. It's still only like 3/4's of the way done.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Soon (tm)!

And yeah, I can post a hotfix for the busts if they’re still giving you issues.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Soon (tm)!

And yeah, I can post a hotfix for the busts if they’re still giving you issues.
Well so far i extracted the Amos busts from Chillyscholar's mod and added them/replaced them in the folder for yours.
Although a hotfix would be neat just in case!
By the way what's the deal with the nurse?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Umm.... I guess?

I don’t really know what you’re leading up to, or why you posted it, but sure! Let’s just go with that idea.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Well, just feeding ya with ideas for how to adapt the Alison part of ChillyScholar's mod into your mod without having to do a loli scene!
Both are great mods by the way, just my kind of fucked up hahaha

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Chilly and I took our mods in wildly different directions, but we both stand firm on the “no loli” policy. And yes, while this mod began as a more corrupt version of his and Nergal’s game, it is at this point it’s own hot mess of a mod.

Now if there’s more you want to see regarding a sequel or update... well, that could become a possibility for the future.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
There are, at present time, four (4?!) unique versions of this game:

The "original" game, abandoned by Wootch
The "remade" game, almost* completed by Nergal
The "fan-mod" game, created by ChillyScholar (mostly abandoned)
The "corruption-mod" game, as created by moi (mostly abandoned)

There are various other patches/mods out there (Neo-Mage has a good version), so you're gonna need to be a liiiiiiiittle more specific there. ^_^

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Fucking bats...

Got my screen fixed now, so they don’t fly in now, but the little fuckers are EATING the screen to get in!

Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Okay now - I want to make this very, abso-fucking-lutely clear - this isn’t a hype train moment. I’m simply curious:

What, if anything, would you pervs like to see fixed/completed about this mod. Name the one thing; not 2, or a list... ONE.

Gotta start slowly here.

Reactions: Filipe86

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Seen as you already know most things that could use a fix.. Special scenes for after you've finished the game!

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Actual pregnancy. As in round bellies and pregnant sex scenes.
There was a whole dramatic month or so about a possible pregnancy mod for UD, but the person behind said mod was being a bitch because they couldn't get someone to code all that shit for him for free. And bitching about it lead to basically everyone just abandon the whole idea at the time.
There were supposedly even actual images for pregnant characters, edited from the originals.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes