Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
There was a whole dramatic month or so about a possible pregnancy mod for UD, but the person behind said mod was being a bitch because they couldn't get someone to code all that shit for him for free. And bitching about it lead to basically everyone just abandon the whole idea at the time.
There were supposedly even actual images for pregnant characters, edited from the originals.
Lmao, what a wanker (no pun intended). But seriously though, I guess the guy was too oblivious to how hard it is, especially when you're not being paid.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
We don’t talk about it. There are images of Mom, though. They will be included in the next / final patch hot-fix.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Reading over this forum the last few days has really made two things clear to me:

1. I have zero discipline when it comes to me making anything get released at a certain time. To be fair, there were outside sources of problems/ conflicts that couldn’t be fixed (Father’s death being the main one), but I kept saying that I’d fix something and then never get it done.

2. I’m consistent in my desire to see this become its own thing. After starting to change in-game scenes to reply my own desires for how a “Corrupt” playthrough should be, hearing more people want the same, and even getting lots of encouragement to do so, it’s incredible that my original vision was never tarnished.

Bonus third thing:

Everybody who’s stuck around this long and given their support in any fashion. You’re why I bother getting back into this thing slowly.

Nothing major to report yet; just patching bugs and fixes right now.
Also, fixed a few scenes that were bothering me. Stay tuned!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Got a cool idea in my head!
Now to ignore it and focus on getting the bugs patched.

Discipline, I have none.

Reactions: Ishto

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
After re-reading a bunch of posts back in March, I asked you all what you needed to have done - what bugs you just could not live with. I've been working on those, but in the back of my mind, a niggling worry has emerged once more.

I don't know what to do with the "background" characters - namely Donna, Kaylee, (and to a lesser extent) Grandma. The reason I'm concerned is that, if you were to remove them... nothing would change. You'd have a sexy nurse at the hospital, big whoop; you'd have a woman in a store, meh; and you'd have an old woman which some people don't like.

So here's my suggestion, that I posit to you, dear readers/viewers/contributors/perverted fanboys:
(and if there are any fangirls out there, let me know, kay? ♥_♥)

What's Staying
  • All sexual content
  • All interactions
  • Story will still have you meeting them at least once
What's Going
  • TC Requirements for best ending (was 13, is going to 10)
  • Any mention of "slave" or "Master"
  • Any post-TC dialogues
What's The Plan, Then?

The tentative plan - right now - is to have the main character (hereafter known as MC), find the women sexually appealing, but not up to his standards for what he'd consider 'slave-worthy'. Instead, MC will implant within their minds the idea that a purely-sexual relationship, along with him dictating when/where, is "entirely, completely, and perfectly normal".

The reason I use that phrase in italics is to show the phrase that MC will use on the women in some capacity. Undressing is normal; sucking cock is normal; sex with a young boy is normal; agreeing to fuck whenever MC says is all perfectly normal. But MC is not their Master, and they are not his Slaves - they're simply happy to strip naked and fuck whenever he says so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright... that's... that was a lot more writing than I intended.
Back to work.

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Okay, finally almost done with my new addition. For the most part everything seems to work with save editing switches for quick debugging, but I still want to do a test run from a fresh save to make absolutely sure before I release it. In the meantime, here's the tentative changelog:

Gonna be busy with real life work for a little while, so I hope to have this finalized and released some time next week.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Okay, finally almost done with my new addition. For the most part everything seems to work with save editing switches for quick debugging, but I still want to do a test run from a fresh save to make absolutely sure before I release it. In the meantime, here's the tentative changelog:

Gonna be busy with real life work for a little while, so I hope to have this finalized and released some time next week.
Awesome, can't wait!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey Xalenda! I Want To Help!

Well then, have I got great news for you!

That's right, instead of doing what I said I'd be doing, I wrote up a Bug-Report form! (link below)
It's a simple .txt document, and it has all the pertinent information on it.

PLEASE save the file with your username! You don't go into the credits if I don't know who you are!
Thanks so much for participating in this unpaid free labor unique opportunity!

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
NOTE: Work on this began before the pregnancy mod and as that was never really my thing I never bothered to implement it, therefore this mod will NOT be compatible with it.
Got ya back, brudda!

AHEM. I meant to say, “I shall implement the required changes necessary to allow for simultaneous activations amongst the various incongruities of both additions.”

AH-HA-HEM-Hem... Excuse me. What I really meant to say was, “I’ll find a way to make it work.”

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Status update:

After "borrowing" the maps from Nergal's version for the familial homes (Kimberly, Sarah, Lisa), I've finished the non-Slave in-game events for Sarah!

So... yeah, that's something to look forward to, I guess?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Family Home Status:

In an attempt to streamline the process for the three women living in the Residential Area, I've come up with a simple flowchart to help explain what it is I'm working on / have completed. Details will be in the spoiler, as usual.

First Time —> 2+ time(s) —> Total Corruption
Additional Requirements as needed

So... yeah, tell me what you think!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes