Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
Family Home Status:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In an attempt to streamline the process for the three women living in the Residential Area, I've come up with a simple flowchart to help explain what it is I'm working on / have completed. Details will be in the spoiler, as usual.

First Time —> 2+ time(s) —> Total Corruption
Additional Requirements as needed

So... yeah, tell me what you think!
this is super hot. very exciting

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
It’s not rocket science, and the woman is (almost) always alone. I could change it around so:

Kissing = BJ/TF
Spank = Sex
I musta misunderstood cuz I thought you were saying it was some code for when they were in public. Like slap a woman on the ass for bj or whatever.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
More like "updated" maps than anything else.

The Residential Area map has been expanded upwards, to allow players to visit the condo (eventually) with a neat little side-quest in there. And the Condo itself was a suggestion / idea from a long time ago - namely, a place to house all of the main character's conquests in one easy-to-access location.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Few things:
  • The condo’s sole function is to be a quick access point to view various scenes with the women, regardless of time or day.

• The passcode to get in is told to MC, and he remembers it per person, so there’s never a worry about needing to write the codes down somewhere. You cannot “brute force” your way in.

• I scoured the internet for weird lobby music, so until you complete the side-quest, it’s staying quirky.

• Sarah and Lisa will only go to the condo if you take the high road and don’t continue to torture/humiliate their sons.
    Kimberly will go to the condo regardless of your choice with her daughter.

• Mom, Grandma, Sydney and Ms. Amos will not move away from their current homes (because they already live in the same area, so there's no point).

• Ms. Taylor, Kaylee, Donna, Dizzy and Neala already live in the condo.

• Sydney will sometimes visit Dizzy at her place instead of always at the house (33% chance).

• You now meet Ms. Taylor in front of the condo. In the original game, she already knows who you are when you meet her in her office to tell her you saw the kiss between Mrs. Jennings and her husband. Now she'll recognize you from before, and ask for your name when you tell her about the kiss.
That's all for now. Sarah's progress is nearing completion!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I think the condo being fully implemented will be the last big project I take with the game. There’s still a bunch to do before then, but I want it to be something wholly unique to my mod, like the Nexus, but more fleshed out in scope.

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
my god man! well done. your really moving on this.
What we need to remember is that Sarah is one of four women I needed to finish off properly. Neala, Kimberly and Lisa are still undone, but I want to try and get a working version of Sarah out before I start on them, so I can copy/paste a lot of the same coding.

That’s why, once those three are done, I’ll finish/touch up the TC scenes of everybody else, before diving into the Condo idea while y’all tell me what needs fixing, and I write up the remaining dialogues for the sex scenes.

There’s lots to do, yes; but I’m back to having fun while working on it, which is the main thing.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
There’s lots to do, yes; but I’m back to having fun while working on it, which is the main thing.
And that right there is the important part. Ifin I remember correctly, the reason why you initially abandoned the project was that it became something of a slog to get through, which is understandable. Why do something hobby like if the enjoyment is gone?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Precisely. The mod was originally intended to be just for me, but so many others wanted in, and it became rife with delays and bugs and things that never bothered me (since I almost always play the things through RPGMaker exclusively and can use the debug features).

And after a while, I just couldn’t fathom spending yet more time fixing something that people kept finding ways to break, unintentionally or not. Plus, down-time is important too, to keep the creative juices flowing, which is why I’m no longer giving release dates. It’s finished when I finish it.

If you’re wondering what downtime looks like, it’s playing other games on this site and enjoying the works others have done.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Guys... gals... it’s finally happening.

The Abandoned tag is coming off. Sarah’s all done! (Minus the Condo, but I explained about that already).

Dialogues haven’t changed, still plenty of bugs in this awesome piece of garbage... but it’s done!

I’ll upload a new version tonight / tomorrow. Stay tuned!

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Guys... gals... it’s finally happening.

The Abandoned tag is coming off. Sarah’s all done! (Minus the Condo, but I explained about that already).

Dialogues haven’t changed, still plenty of bugs in this awesome piece of garbage... but it’s done!

I’ll upload a new version tonight / tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Reactions: prophetofconfusion
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes