Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry everybody - no longer on a hardline with the internet, which means uploads take FOR-EV-ER.
It'll be out by the time you get up in the morning.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
A few of the "new" portraits are nice but I dislike most of them. I feel like they either went too far or not far enough when changing the style and what's there just doesn't look good

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Dare I ask how much longer the upload is going to take?

Yes, I dare.

How much longer is the upload going to take?
It says "by the time you get up in the morning", but I literally read that half an hour after I got up in the morning.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Well, considering most people on this site are weirdos, I figured that ~7:30 am EST was early enough to be considered morning and forgot about time zones.
(I’m also tired, can you tell?)

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Aight, so in 15 minutes my time, cool. Xalenda If i may use the soothing words of Samuel L. Jackson: "Go the fuck to sleep." Y'all need to rest.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018

There ya go, you pervs~

Just a reminder, not everything was fixed, so don't be surprised when shit breaks. It's a work-in-progress!
But it's something NEW!

Last edited:
Reactions: randomguy121

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Hey xalenda I was wondering if you could put that bug form on the front page? I cant seem to find it again! I just wanted to let you know that as soon as you start the game there's no intro and if you open the phone it cant find the phone background and crashes. It also crashes when you try to talk to mom in the afternoon

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Well seems the phone background crash has already been reported ,as well some other stuff

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so the phone is an easy fix it's just names incorrectly. the mom in the afternoon i can't seem to figure out how to fix. (i know little to nothing about coding.) it says "script 'game_interpreter' 450: type error occurred. no implicit conversation from nil to integer" i get the same message when i try to play dinner

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, told you it was buggy... turns out I'm just a derp.
Reuploading... (see you in 156 hours)

*EDIT*
After going through everything, it turns out that not putting Peter back at the start of the game where he belongs reaaaaallllly fucks things up quickly. Played through the first day entirely, saved fine, talked to people fine, everything should be back to normal.

Remember, very little else has changed - this update has been mostly Sarah-related things, so stick to her (for now) until the others are done!

Isthe Chowdhury The Bug Report (in .txt format) is found within the extracted files, in the HELP folder. Rename it with your User Name when you save/send it back, so I know who to thank for it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ishto

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Yo Xalenda The game is playable until you have dinner. The game then crashes when you have dinner and when you talk with mom or sis in the afternoon. When you go to sleep, you get the first Nexus scene, then you wake up in Neala's apartment, unable to move or do anything.
Also, when Peter says "This has no use here." Neala's bust is used instead of Peter's.

Is there any way to fix this, as the game is unplayable now?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes