Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Off the top of my head...

Mom, Ms Taylor, Mrs Jennings, Kimberly (not implemented), Sarah, Grandma, Donna, Sydney (I think?).

Neala, Ms. Amos, Lisa and Dizzy have a lot/all of their TC dialogues in, I just have to implement and refine them.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Can't take the shower pic of the mom with phone or even talk

After giving allison Strange key ,it's still in inventory and you can continue handing it in ,not sure if this is a bug but i bet it is

During class and the key competition ,the protag says he will use his powers to get the keys ,but he has not gotten any powers yet

Going to the high school the game acts like Neela is with you when she is not

Exiting the High School ,the game puts you in spot in the map where you can't move ,had to use teleport

Last edited:

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Yes ,then you could upload the fixes quicker

Another Problem found ,when looking at contacts MS Amos has no pic

Missing sound in toilet downstairs

Missing text asking to flush medication in toilet

Pito and Thomas waiting for protag at school even though he has not been exposed in School yet

Trying to enter girls locker while invisible causes error after protag's text

Protag can talk to MS Taylor about MS Jennings kissing in front of school even though the scene Between MS Jennings and MS Taylor has not happened yet

In the morning can't look into mom peep hole

Well it's over ,all progress seems impossible now , i have cloned jennings house key but i can't seem to give it to her and can't go almost anywhere without teleporting ,so taking a break from this game

Last edited:

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
hey Xalenda I wasn't sure how to format this for the debug form but there seems to be an event that's being called after you corrupt mrs. J when you try to get to the east hallway in school where it she pulls you into the staff room but she's not there and the dialogue loops with her saying "here sit down I'll explain". I should mention I've already got the dialogue of her telling me about Mike this is after that

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Well it's over ,all progress seems impossible now ,so taking a break from this game
I told you it was a mess!

Seriously though, thank you for all the heads-up, I’m going back and fixing everything you’re posting.

The point of the update was to try Sarah’s new stuff, but I’m glad you’re doing other things, too.

Isthe Chowdhury Thanks, I’ll take a look.

Reactions: Ishto

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Xalenda ,the biggest problems...or most constant ,is the progress with Jennings at the school..so i did notice more ,not sure how many

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
ZEXX Mrs. Jennings needs a complete overhaul. From the bottom-up, essentially, and that’s a job that’s gonna take a while.

The biggest problem is the Progression counter that she has. It caps off at 36 or something, the most of any character, and the little changes I make here and there fuck it all up.

So she’s gonna be the last character I work on, precisely because of the damned counter.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Aight, do you have, like, an estimate for when the mod might be done? Or a spreadsheet of what you're working on?

Reactions: Ishto

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That's pretty much the reason I stopped in the first place - I kept setting deadlines and never meeting them, feeling swamped and inundated with everything that I said I'd do and fix and get back out and *graagh*. It's slower going these days, because there is no timeline - it'll get done when it gets done, and I am going through it bit by bit, piece by piece.

On the plus-side, there's a special scene involved at the very end if you manage to get all 13 women. I'm also re-doing the credits to make it more in-line with the "official" version and little touch-ups here and there to make it all feel like what a real ending should be, leaving you wanting more.

Reactions: Scythe_KoP and Fed

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Gotta ask ,why does jennings and each female not have their own counter ? it would have been easier that way and yes I don't know if that can even be done

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
My best guess, ZEXX, is that Mrs. Jennings got such a counter to allow for the amount of time you spend in school. You go through class and such, meet at the park and the bar, looking for that next “trigger”.

The others had only sex-scene counters, determining when certain scenes were allowed to be chosen. Frankly, the fact that only she has such a progression counter is the most annoying aspect, because the others all work fine without one.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
My best guess, ZEXX, is that Mrs. Jennings got such a counter to allow for the amount of time you spend in school. You go through class and such, meet at the park and the bar, looking for that next “trigger”.

The others had only sex-scene counters, determining when certain scenes were allowed to be chosen. Frankly, the fact that only she has such a progression counter is the most annoying aspect, because the others all work fine without one.
It's to frustrate people trying to mod the bitch

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes