Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
LeeAnasaki

Well met, good sir!

I'm having trouble finding the bug in question - I just started about 5 new games, each worked perfectly. Maybe it was just a bad RNG seed? I don't really know how I can fix something I can't replicate.

I'll let you know if anything comes up though.
Thanks for the heads-up!

(Z on the keyboard opens up your Key Items menu; you can use the phone from there.)

Your friend, the Demonic Pony
~Xalenda~

LeeAnasaki

May 20, 2017
Xalenda

Hey thanks for the anwser. Thats really strange i mean i've played really often yours, Neagals and Chillys so i know it intuitive, wake up go down to kitchen go to mom open inven use phone *click* and it was all good but yet this was a surprise New Game with intro an New Game with skipped intro dont let me take a picture. *thinking* Hmm... strange.

I just wanted to let you know that before whiny little idiots appears. ;-)

your friend and an fan/admire of your work

Lee

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Hey Xalenda,
i've a short question have you changed a little things, when you start a new game? I've taken the phone an tried to take a picture from mom in the shower but you can't interact with the shower, not with phone and not the curtain. sry when the question old an bothersome is but i thought it would better start a new game.

with respectful greetings Lee
I don't know exactly what causes this, but the shower object in the game (like any other interactable object in RPGM games) has events attached to it, which activate depending on what conditions are met at the time of interacting.
Right now, for some reason, there are two Event Pages for the shower, which have the exact same conditions, but have entirely different content.
If you are able to edit the game, just copy the content of the last Event Page to the one right before the last one, and just delete the last one entirely.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
tonzak LeeAnasaki
Well geez, looks like I derped again!

Turns out, the reason I'm not getting that problem is that I already fixed it in my version, not the public release version.
This will all be rectified in the upcoming Kimberly release.

Never fucked up by doing something right before... and it's an odd sensation~

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
In regards to the Cafe:

Currently, the situation is that, after playing with Amanda in the park a few times, you find neither her nor Kimberly there. They will not return to the park in the afternoons until later on - with all that said, I have a question for you all.

Should I make Kimberly's corruption happen to her at WORK (in the Cafe) or at HOME (like the others)?
I can do a mixture of the two, but I'd like to get feedback on which you find more interesting, first.

LeeAnasaki

May 20, 2017
hm... maybe a little bit of both can corrupt on work and at home by "playing" with the daughter oder at sleep in the night. but when only one thing then work ;-)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The mob has spoken - and Kimberly's TC scenes and events will all happen during her work hours.

Note: This does NOT prevent you from raising her corruption elsewhere, but there won't be any TC scenes (except the final scene) at her home.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side note - most of the new creations/recreations/edits/scenes will be transferred from the main events to Common Events. This is mainly just to clear space from the editor's window, as it's pretty compact. This notice is mostly for those who peek behind the curtain / want to change things using RMVXA.

duder1

Sep 1, 2017
Yep, texting didn't work. Can't figure out the Ruby scripting for that, so I just made a crappier version. If you know how to insert a text, let me know!
Not entirely sure if this is what you meant, but I managed to get texts working like this:

2.PNG
1. Create a switch for the text message.
(In this case it's 'KIMBERLYTEXT')

1.PNG
2. Add the switch like this in 'Nergals Text Message Handler' under the 'Script Editor'

aaa.PNG
3. Go into Data>Text Messages> Text Choices.
In the selected character's .txt file (In this case, Kimberly), add a new line of text.
The switches/variables highlighted in red activates when the text message can be sent.
(for example, game variable [843] being 'Corrupt Kiss' > 0 and game switches [312] 'PeterHiding' = true)
The switches underlined in green are the switches to be toggled after sending the text message.
The text underlined in red is the Text message itself.

ds.PNG
4. Go to Data>Text Messages
Create a .txt file with the same name as your switch. (KIMBERLYTEXT.txt)
This is the text displayed when the character replies to the text message sent.

hope this helps :eek:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Oh yeah, forgot to mention:

Powers.

Peter will gain the ability to corrupt women once the Nexus is fully open to you (the way it's currently done.)
He will gain a "better" ability to allow for faster/more corruption once he's enslaved at least 2 people (will give all characters immediate +15 rep/corr.)
The final power will be Greater/Lesser Soul Crush, and it works like the at-night corruption mechanic from Nergal's game:

Greater SC
First time use = 30 Rep / 30 Corr
2+ times = Between 10~15 Rep/Corr per use

Lesser SC
First time use = 15 Rep / 15 Corr
2+ times = Between 5~10 Rep/Corr per use

The difference is, again, largely based around the story - how you feel about Peter growing more corrupt in his pursuit of physical pleasures. It doesn't affect the end-game in any capacity, except that you need to obtain all 3 powers before you can release Meridiana from her prison.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
duder1

Funny, I tried all of that; think I fucked up on the first part of the switches, couldn't get the variables/switches to run correctly and then the game just sort of spat out a Nil:Integer error message.

I'll try it again though. Thanks!

IT WOOOOOOORRRRRRKKKKSSSSSS!!!!!

EVERYBODY!
THANK duder1 FOR MAKING THIS WORK!
SPAM HIM WITH LOVE!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Update:

KIMBERLY

Blowjob: 1st/2nd+ events (at home / none completed at cafe)
Sex: In progress
TC: -----------
Night-time Corruption Common Event: Complete!

SARAH

Added in Night-time Corruption Common Event
Added "Empty House" map if/when she moves into the Condo

SYSTEM

Deleted maps, cutting bloat by ~20mb
Added Cafe, still no major changes (yet)
Might include Neala there as additional Barrista (like in Nergal's version)

Reactions: lynxx

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
My body is ready.
Oh yeah? Then prove it to me CR0SS_Official:

For everybody else, if you're curious about what I've been toying with for a few days now, I've been working on a series of one-time events taking place within the Condo, and around the city as a whole. So far, to finish it, there are 4 main steps:

Step 1: Simple trading sequence between the ladies who live in the condo. Since you'll need the optional ones... *hint hint*

Step 2:
Speak to the same entity who gave you the Naga Chili about the item you were given as your "reward"

Step 3: Endure the craziness of the world in a way completely new to the game! (exploration + small puzzle elements)

Step 4: Survive a night where your only hope was accidentally unprogrammed into the game, and I have to make it while you try not to die! (*might* include a game-over scenario, there will be an auto-save beforehand though)

Kimberly is progressing; thanks again and a MASSIVE love-spam to duder1 who made texting within the game possible and simple! Cafe now opens correctly, scenes are being written, switches are flipping appropriately... and it's been awesome getting this all done at a speed I feel comfortable about.

Especially a lack of deadline - god that's such a huge relief off my shoulders.

**EDIT** Yes, I know I forgot to include things for Pito in the NTR-route; it'll be coming once I start working on the kids.

Last edited:

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Oh yeah? Then prove it to me CR0SS_Official:

For everybody else, if you're curious about what I've been toying with for a few days now, I've been working on a series of one-time events taking place within the Condo, and around the city as a whole. So far, to finish it, there are 4 main steps:

Step 1: Simple trading sequence between the ladies who live in the condo. Since you'll need the optional ones... *hint hint*

Step 2:
Speak to the same entity who gave you the Naga Chili about the item you were given as your "reward"

Step 3: Endure the craziness of the world in a way completely new to the game! (exploration + small puzzle elements)

Step 4: Survive a night where your only hope was accidentally unprogrammed into the game, and I have to make it while you try not to die! (*might* include a game-over scenario, there will be an auto-save beforehand though)

Kimberly is progressing; thanks again and a MASSIVE love-spam to duder1 who made texting within the game possible and simple! Cafe now opens correctly, scenes are being written, switches are flipping appropriately... and it's been awesome getting this all done at a speed I feel comfortable about.

Especially a lack of deadline - god that's such a huge relief off my shoulders.

**EDIT** Yes, I know I forgot to include things for Pito in the NTR-route; it'll be coming once I start working on the kids.
A lack of deadlines means one of two things. You either get everything done at a nice comfortable pace without stressing. Or you just never fucking do it.
By that same token, a deadline means one of two things. You either get everything done at a pace that makes sure you meet the deadline. Or you stress the fuck out and get very little done.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
My deadline these days is "Get as much done as possible before I have to go back to temp-work for random companies at weird hours for the week". It's enough of a motivator to make me want to come home and work on something fun for a change.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Xalenda I said my body, not my brain :p
Only thing i can think of is the first set is your screen resolution, the second is your blood pressure?
By the way, one thing that i'm excited for is for the family stuff to be done (Sydney TC, Post TC interactions with Mom and/or Sydney.) No rush though, I like and respect your method of working at your own pace

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Close - it's not screen resolution, it's picture resolution / size (3840 x 2880).
As for the second two numbers... well, you'll just need to wait and see~

Sydney TC and interactions with Mom/Dizzy/Neala/others has already been planned out - but not by me.
DUN-DUN-DUHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNN!!!

LoneKaiser is the only to talk to about Sydney's development, he offered to change it up and I let him. Go bother him (nicely!) about what changes. And if you don't do it nicely, I'll have to politely ask you to be nicer to him, in the most harsh and demanding language of all - CANADIAN FRENCH!!
*cue lightning bolt*

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes