Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Close - it's not screen resolution, it's picture resolution / size (3840 x 2880).
As for the second two numbers... well, you'll just need to wait and see~

Sydney TC and interactions with Mom/Dizzy/Neala/others has already been planned out - but not by me.
DUN-DUN-DUHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNN!!!

LoneKaiser is the only to talk to about Sydney's development, he offered to change it up and I let him. Go bother him (nicely!) about what changes. And if you don't do it nicely, I'll have to politely ask you to be nicer to him, in the most harsh and demanding language of all - CANADIAN FRENCH!!
*cue lightning bolt*
You're an asshole, you know that?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Xalenda

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
LoneKaiser
Je pense que vous pouvez m'expliquer ce qui a changé.
Or in other words, I think you can tell me what's gonna change!

Last edited:

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
I'm not going to share what Sydney's relationship is going to be with the other women in the thread, partially in case people aren't interested and partially to avoid spoilers for those that want to be surprised. Anyone who wants to know is free to DM me for a rough outline of what will happen.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I'm not going to share what Sydney's relationship is going to be with the other women in the thread, partially in case people aren't interested and partially to avoid spoilers for those that want to be surprised. Anyone who wants to know is free to DM me for a rough outline of what will happen.
Thanks for taking the time and working on it, you and Xalenda both :) Are you creating new art for Sydney and other women? Just curious, thanks!

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Thanks for taking the time and working on it, you and Xalenda both :) Are you creating new art for Sydney and other women? Just curious, thanks!
I can't draw to save my life (I'm planning on learning, mind you). I just write the sex scenes what will happen to Sydney and what her new relationship will be with various women. So far, I've only done her new relationship with Dizzy and working on Neala (been busy with real life, sadly).

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I can't draw to save my life (I'm planning on learning, mind you). I just write the sex scenes what will happen to Sydney and what her new relationship will be with various women. So far, I've only done her new relationship with Dizzy and working on Neala (been busy with real life, sadly).
Sounds good. Keep up the good work :)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry for the “radio silence” the last few days; work stiffed me a paycheck, I’m fighting everybody just to get my money... oh yeah, and my rent is due, so this is just wonderful.

And then I ran out of vape, so I was clawing the walls for nicotine until my brother-in-law randomly bought me a carton of cheap Native smokes, so... semi-happy again.

Anyhoo: Kimberly update.

Having a bit of a brain fart when it comes to her at work, mostly because I’m creating the entire thing from scratch. Sarah/Lisa have at least Nergal’s stuff to “borrow” from.

Think I’ve got it covered? Ideas and/or help very much appreciated.
Got at least the BJ @ work done, so... yay~

And the secret thing is coming along nicely.

Reactions: Ishto

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Sorry for the “radio silence” the last few days; work stiffed me a paycheck, I’m fighting everybody just to get my money... oh yeah, and my rent is due, so this is just wonderful.

And then I ran out of vape, so I was clawing the walls for nicotine until my brother-in-law randomly bought me a carton of cheap Native smokes, so... semi-happy again.

Anyhoo: Kimberly update.

Having a bit of a brain fart when it comes to her at work, mostly because I’m creating the entire thing from scratch. Sarah/Lisa have at least Nergal’s stuff to “borrow” from.

Think I’ve got it covered? Ideas and/or help very much appreciated.
Got at least the BJ @ work done, so... yay~

And the secret thing is coming along nicely.
I've had that happen at two different jobs.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So I have found what seems to be a gamebreaking bug. I reached a point where Mrs Jennings is waiting in the Teacher's Lounge but the MC is hanging outside the room (either in the cafeteria or the corridor near the school's bathrooms). The conversation runs along nicely until after the sex scene which grants the MC a no-clip ability cause now I can traverse the full map without any invisible walls (besides the screen limit) to stop me. I fixed it by going to the garden area in the school and using the doors to the right (from the side, since I cannot interact with them normally).

Seems like it's done but if for whatever reason I return to either the Cafeteria or corridor near the Teacher's Lounge, the event starts again but Mrs Jennings is not there, NOW the MC is inside the room but after the conversation ends and comes the first fade out, it just loops over and over again.

I haven't found a way to exit this hell besides avoiding the right area of the school like the plague.

Granted I'm only notifying about it, not bitching about it. I'm fully concious this is still a work in progress and bugs are normal, just wanted to share it cause holy shit, I got myself into some deep shit. Thankfully I save quite often and use more than one slot so yeah, I'm saved for the time being.

Adding my save file just in case. Save01 is the Autosave which loops infinitely and Save10 is the trigger for the event to start the first time, leading to the no-clip ability.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Thank you for the very detailed response!
And yes, it’s been mentioned and is fixed, forgot to add a “piss off it’s done” switch there.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Pressing Q, choosing Teleport and talking to the guy on the right side of the white portal fixes the no-clip issue. I think there are a few other events that cause the player to be able to walk through walls, but I don't remember which.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
That’s part of the testing aspect, if people let me know where/when, I can fix it. It usually happens after walking through a door or after a scripted movement event.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I swear, I am working on Kimberly - I just keep getting side-tracked into doing other things. I seriously have no self-control when it comes to this mod, going bonkers trying to get one thing done as it spawns new creations.

**EDIT** Okay, like... 99% done.

Blowjob @ Home = Complete
Blowjob @ Work = Complete
Sex @ Work = Complete
Sex @ Home = In Progress
TC Scene = In Progress (just gonna steal/borrow what I've already got, so pretty much Complete)

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I swear, I am working on Kimberly - I just keep getting side-tracked into doing other things. I seriously have no self-control when it comes to this mod, going bonkers trying to get one thing done as it spawns new creations.

**EDIT** Okay, like... 99% done.

Blowjob @ Home = Complete
Blowjob @ Work = Complete
Sex @ Work = Complete
Sex @ Home = In Progress
TC Scene = In Progress (just gonna steal/borrow what I've already got, so pretty much Complete)
Aight nicely done Xalenda !
Got any teasers to show us?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes