Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
One quite game-breaking bug right now in 0.9.2:
2nd class with Mrs Jennings, the player has the options "It's so embarrassing!" and "Help me".
Choosing "Help me!" (also might work with the other option), after the scene ends, the player is teleported to the Map, but just one square to the left (viewer's left) of the School's map icon.

It wouldn't be a problem, but since the way the Map works, you can only move on very specific squares in that area and the square you are teleported to is not one of them, thus making it impossible to get out, unless Q > Teleport is used, which isn't actually available at that point yet.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
2nd class with Mrs Jennings, the player has the options "It's so embarrassing!" and "Help me".
Choosing "Help me!" (also might work with the other option), after the scene ends, the player is teleported to the Map, but just one square to the left (viewer's left) of the School's map icon.

It wouldn't be a problem, but since the way the Map works, you can only move on very specific squares in that area and the square you are teleported to is not one of them, thus making it impossible to get out, unless Q > Teleport is used, which isn't actually available at that point yet.
Same here, and Kimberly isn't at the park. Instead, there's an interaction that changes my name to Eric and gives me an extra phone, with MC stating he can text her, even though they haven't met yet.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
I'm having the same issue as tonzak and I can't proceed. In addition, before that event, when I try to sleep on the third day, I cannot get access to anything in the Nexus (there's a black screen that I can only get out of by using Q -> Wake Up). If I keep pressing enter, then I only get the option of Go to Sleep or I still have stuff to do, but if I choose the second option it still results in a black screen and I'm trapped unless I use Q -> Wake Up. I don't think I'm able to access the debug menu for the first time because of this.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I think this has been said before, but wouldn't it save so much more time and bandwidth if you just:
  • Archive only the "Data" base folder, which is roughly 15 MB in size
  • If needed, also archive new and only the new graphics files in "Graphics" folder
I know, I know, it’s a pain - but there are times I change graphics and forget about adding them (Ms.Amos changed to Ms. Amos, endless grief) or forget to compress the game file before uploading.

Edit after only 5 seconds: 25% of 0.9.1 size is the "IN PROGRESS" folder apparently... Also, not exactly needed, if only just to tease us, you monster
Maaaaaybbeeee...?

Oh shit! I found it. There's an event that is set to autorun in the west park. It sets a lot of variables (presumably for testing) including changing the name to Eric and giving you an extra phone.
Thanks for catching that, I’ll send the corrected map data in a moment. I use the default 1st character name of RMVXA when testing things.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ah, the joys of changing the world map - shit gets fucked up without you realizing it.
Thanks for the catch!

I'm having the same issue as tonzak and I can't proceed. In addition, before that event, when I try to sleep on the third day, I cannot get access to anything in the Nexus (there's a black screen that I can only get out of by using Q -> Wake Up).
Yep, turned a switch off (on my end), forgot to turn it back on. Stupid mistake, easily fixed however.

I don't think I'm able to access the debug menu for the first time because of this.
You won't be able to access the Debug mode anymore, not unless you do something special...
Which I also forgot to add in. Because I'm a derp like that.
Turns out I did put it in - I just forgot where I put it in.
Try fixing your computer~

Same here, and Kimberly isn't at the park. Instead, there's an interaction that changes my name to Eric and gives me an extra phone, with MC stating he can text her, even though they haven't met yet.
Yep, found it - funny thing is, when I made that event, I even put a random Lava tile under it so I wouldn't forget to remove it.
Forgot to remove it after all >.<

Last edited:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Just a heads up, this post is mostly me rambling/contemplating on how to go forward.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the weird rant there, just some things I needed to write down and get off my chest. Next update will most likely not be Lisa, for reasons stated in the rant... somewhere, I can't recall. Probably going to get the Highschool and Neala up and running. Enjoy the mod, keep those comments coming, I really appreciate everything you all say and do for me here.
But comment - comment like mad. I live for the responses!

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
Gamebreaker: After Mrs Jennings holds the second pop quiz (and shows a movie which appears to be a black square in the middle of the screen) the game fades out and never fades back in, remaining black. Also at some point Sydney appears to have disappeared from my game, I can only see her sleeping at home on mornings and when I trigger the dinner scene, she doesn't appear to be anywhere else on the maps though.

EDIT: This is with the newest version + Hotfix 483926.

EDIT2: Once Kimberly stops showing up at the park and you unlock the cafe, are you supposed to be able to talk to her?

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2017
From the looks of things, nothing turns the switch to define Kimberly as working. Should that maybe been in the event where she texts you that she is working to update her state? Currently if you go to the cafe in the afternoon, the sprite of Kimberly is there, but the interaction with her isn't accessible.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
HOTFIX! GET YOUR HOTFIX!
Fixes Kimberly not working as intended and weird black screens after a pop quiz!
Fresh and juicy, right from Xalenda's computer!
Free for a limited time only, geeeet your hotfix!

Sorry, in a weird mood~

**EDIT**

If you haven't put up a separate save before opening the Cafe, or before that scene with Mrs. Jennings, it probably won't get fixed.
It sort of relies on you not having done it >.<

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Gonna take the rest of the month "off" before getting back into this; recharge the batteries, so to speak.
I'll keep an eye on the board and fix things as requested, so keep those reports coming!

~♥:love: you all~

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Psyched to hear all your plans! I think finishing the highschool is a great idea, mostly cause I keep trying to tinker my way into there to see what you have planned lol! I just wanted to mention it seems like the bug with Sydney disappearing, I think has to do with when she leaves to go baby sit for Kimberly she just never comes back! And the game still crashes after you corrupt mom and try to fuck either of them at dinner. Also is Sydney corruptable? Cause when you corrupt mom it just auto assumes Sydney is corrupted! And Dizzy is broken cause as soon as you get blackmail anytime you invite her to babysit it assumes she's corrupted and you just fucked her and passed out to bring up a three way with Sydney that's also missing!

Reactions: Brunnen-G

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I just wanted to mention it seems like the bug with Sydney disappearing, I think has to do with when she leaves to go baby sit for Kimberly she just never comes back! And the game still crashes after you corrupt mom and try to fuck either of them at dinner. Also is Sydney corruptable? Cause when you corrupt mom it just auto assumes Sydney is corrupted! And Dizzy is broken cause as soon as you get blackmail anytime you invite her to babysit it assumes she's corrupted and you just fucked her and passed out to bring up a three way with Sydney that's also missing!
Okay, loooots to unpack here.

• Sydney disappearing: not gonna lie, totally forgot to turn that thing off after the event. It’s supposed to be the closet sex scene, but I didn’t get to it.
  • After dinner sex: Again, didn’t bother fixing, mostly because I was trying to get Kim done. First on my list.
  • Corrupting Sydney: ‘technically’ yes; logically no. Her scenes need to get fixed up.
  • Dizzy: coming up after Neala and the High school.
See what I mean about Lisa being the source of all this shit?

No Lisa = no high school = no Sis / Neala / Dizzy = weird bugs galore.

Reactions: Ishto

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for the quick fixes!

As of the newest bugfix the game freezes and gets stuck when you go to tell Ms. Taylor about Mrs. Jennings kissing her husband outside.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ishto

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
I tried with that and it at least didn't fix the save I had just before that freeze - but I started a new game and this time I made sure to talk to Ms. Taylor at least once before that event happens and that seems to have fixed it. So I think it might be that the initial dialogue and the dialogue about the kissing might be trying to "overlap" or something.

I'm still unable to interact with Kimberly after she leaves the park though, is that a bug or am I just missing something?

Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I tried with that and it at least didn't fix the save I had just before that freeze - but I started a new game and this time I made sure to talk to Ms. Taylor at least once before that event happens and that seems to have fixed it. So I think it might be that the initial dialogue and the dialogue about the kissing might be trying to "overlap" or something.

I'm still unable to interact with Kimberly after she leaves the park though, is that a bug or am I just missing something?
There's a fix a couple posts back.
Also, text her, MC will point out she's at the café.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I can't imagine why it's not working for you Sazhm.

If you have/used the latest hotfix (from the front page, the one that fixes that "test" tile), it should all be linking up properly.

If you met Kimberly and texted her, and then saved afterwards, you're fucked - the way the maps work is that everything with switches that open big things go ON or OFF exactly one time; save after that fact and get an update... go back and start over.
>.<

I'll take a look at what may be causing you grief, but I can't promise anything - can you give me a step-by-step of how you got to this point? Nothing too detailed, you may have skipped/missed a step.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes