Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
I did it with a new save, I understand that changing the maps won't necessarily translate over to saved games and its not that long to get Kimberly to leave the park anyways - I'll re-apply the hotfix (I know I applied it before, still had the old .zip in my recycle bin too) and play through up to that point and see if it's not working.

EDIT: Nope, still not working. Same issue than CR0SS_Official is having.

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
I can't imagine why it's not working for you Sazhm.

If you have/used the latest hotfix (from the front page, the one that fixes that "test" tile), it should all be linking up properly.

If you met Kimberly and texted her, and then saved afterwards, you're fucked - the way the maps work is that everything with switches that open big things go ON or OFF exactly one time; save after that fact and get an update... go back and start over.
>.<

I'll take a look at what may be causing you grief, but I can't promise anything - can you give me a step-by-step of how you got to this point? Nothing too detailed, you may have skipped/missed a step.
Whelp, I simply played with Amanda a couple times 'till sh and Kimmy were both not in the park anymore. At that point you get the question mark symbol that you can interact with. When interacted with, MC will simply say that he can text her to find out where she is. After texting Kim, he states she's working, and searches her workplace, after which he says "Sexy Asian milf, here i come!". The café location is then unlocked on the map. Kim is in there, but you can't interact or talk with her at all. I'm guessing Sazhm has the exact same issue.

Jan 15, 2019
Known bugs include:

Missing scenes (sis and Dizzy threesome, Neala sex, possibly more)
Talking to Ms Taylor can soft lock the game

Just remember to save often, and that this is a Demo / Proof of Concept, nothing more.
All hail Xalenda, savior of the Urban Demons Community Mod.

Reactions: Xalenda

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Got it!

Figured it out, here's the map data to make it all work, explanation in the spoiler.
TL;DR Version: Wrong operand, wrong place, game couldn't figure out what to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

**EDIT**

Changes made (again!); download on front page and below this message.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sazhm

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
2.5 more days until we kick off the High School - not gonna bother with re-doing the front, it's fine as-is, but should I include the second floor? There's not really a lot of reason to go up there... ehhh... maybe Lisa runs the front desk for the pool? That'd be one way to shoe-horn her way into something that needs to get populated anyway.

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
That fixed it! Thanks again for the quick fixes, good to see active and passionate modders around.
EDIT: Though it does seem to skip Kim straight into sucking you off and loving it regardless of corruption and whatnot, and brings back the bug where it gives you the phone again and resets your name to Eric.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah... forgot to take the testing event out. Again.
For like the eight billionth time >.<

You will need the newest Hotfix for this one, as there were a few more maps changed/starting positions rearranged.

**EDIT**
Also added to front page.

mjayw2

Apr 27, 2018
so idk if im doing anything wrong but when ever i take Kimberly to the bathroom my game freezes am I the only one having this problem?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Yo Xalenda and LoneKaiser I don't mean to nag :p but It'd be cool if the TC and stuff at home (So Sydney solo and Post-TC Dinner scenes) could get some progress. Don't rush though, I like the pace of progress so far, but i just really like seeing Sydney as a slave muhahaha!! :devilish:

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Hey Xalenda I just wanted to report a bug where after you corrupt Sarah and make Pito stay and wake her up at night and go to fuck in pitos room it doesn't call a scene (I don't know if you were aiming for that) and then it goes to the next morning cutting to pito saying "Why is he here?" and then i get an error that says

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 450: NoMethodError occurred

undefined method 'is_blackmailed?' for
#<Game_Interpreter:0x12e84484>

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Right, somehow, i can't get let in by Kimberly in her house, even after playing with Amanda in the park a couple times.
If i grab the keys, i can enter her house, but still no Kim. However, if i use the debug to forward the time of day, she'll be at home with Amanda, but react as if I've entered before. Xalenda Any idea how this can happen?

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
Uh, so I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

After the latest hotfix after she leaves the park Kim doesn't appear in the cafe at all for me. I sometimes see her in the store but that's it, she's not at the park or the cafe.

Also as it turns out the black screen issue after the second pop quiz with Mrs. Jennings is still there. After lunch she puts on a movie (which still shows as a black screen in the middle of the screen, is that supposed to be there?) it fades to dark and never comes back.

Both of these are with a new save. Anyone else with the same issues?

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Uh, so I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

After the latest hotfix after she leaves the park Kim doesn't appear in the cafe at all for me. I sometimes see her in the store but that's it, she's not at the park or the cafe.

Also as it turns out the black screen issue after the second pop quiz with Mrs. Jennings is still there. After lunch she puts on a movie (which still shows as a black screen in the middle of the screen, is that supposed to be there?) it fades to dark and never comes back.

Both of these are with a new save. Anyone else with the same issues?
Aye, same here!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
mjayw2 Don't take Kimberly into the Park bathrooms. I left them there for reference, the game will break if you do it.

Isht Yes, I know - I'm only getting up-to TC right now, just to make sure you can do it and everything works. After that it's super-duper easy to make new scenes and whatnot. And the reason you're getting that error is because there is no "blackmail" in this version; that's copied from Nergal's.

Sazhm I thought I fixed all of that... especially Mrs. Jennings, that was just a stupid error on my part. And Kim doesn't appear ever?! Are you sure you're using the newest hotfix, the one from the front page?

CR0SS_Official Yes, yes, unbunch your panties, it's coming. I'm just working my way backwards on things that needed to be finished towards things that were mostly finished. Relax, it'll be there... one day. As you can clearly see, I've already got my hands full.

*starts crying blood*

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
mjayw2 Don't take Kimberly into the Park bathrooms. I left them there for reference, the game will break if you do it.

Isht Yes, I know - I'm only getting up-to TC right now, just to make sure you can do it and everything works. After that it's super-duper easy to make new scenes and whatnot. And the reason you're getting that error is because there is no "blackmail" in this version; that's copied from Nergal's.

Sazhm I thought I fixed all of that... especially Mrs. Jennings, that was just a stupid error on my part. And Kim doesn't appear ever?! Are you sure you're using the newest hotfix, the one from the front page?

CR0SS_Official Yes, yes, unbunch your panties, it's coming. I'm just working my way backwards on things that needed to be finished towards things that were mostly finished. Relax, it'll be there... one day. As you can clearly see, I've already got my hands full.

*starts crying blood*
You're doing great man go at your own pace! I'm sorry this is stressing you out

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

*starts crying blood*
Aight panties unbunched lmao
Also, here's a tissue!

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018

*starts crying blood*
Yeah, 486065 from the first post. She leaves the park, you get the usual text-message thing and when you go to the cafe she's just not there, it's empty behind the desk. Eerily similar to how the sister disappears, might be aliens.

Don't burn yourself out on this stuff, work at your own pace!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You're doing great man go at your own pace! I'm sorry this is stressing you out
Also, here's a tissue!
Don't burn yourself out on this stuff, work at your own pace!
Hence, I'm taking a small "break". Just until December 1st, then we're going back to this.
Brain just needs time to relax - I've had, over the past 72 hours, ~40hours of sleep.
I've almost MISSED 2 days, just sleeping. I am exhausted - but for all the best reasons.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes