Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DefectiveDingo

Aug 12, 2018
Sorry to sound like a broken record but I've downloaded and installed the Hotfix but Kimberly disappears after the park text exchange.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahaha....

No.

There should be, but I’m lazy and am too busy (distracted) doing other things (modding other games for myself) to jump back into this.

Expect real modding work to be started on Saturday.

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahaha....

No.

There should be, but I’m lazy and am too busy (distracted) doing other things (modding other games for myself) to jump back into this.

Expect real modding work to be started on Saturday.
Ah, you've been taking breaks. Nice!
Fair enough, I've got enough to do in the meantime anyway. :p

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Nothing to do with UD or any other games. It’s for my personal stories and other message boards about writing.

Reactions: Ishto

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Xalenda Just curious - were you able to figure out what happened with Sydney disappearing? I think some others mentioned this on the previous page.

Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
Hello, a few errors that spoil the whole game for me. The first is a black screen in a cafe, if you get there with your mom. The second is the same black screen with Neala in high school, often when trying to enter the pool. When mom and sister are completely corrupted, a script error message appears during dinner with them choosing sex. Sometimes there are mistakes after taking pictures of someone. We have to climb into the game and rename the file. And hell what to do with Mrs Jennings keys ???? I already have 5 copies of them and it is constantly written that I need to make a copy of the keys ... I apologize for bad English, I write through a translator. Cool mod, I wish you good luck in its development.
P.S. Fixes are installed.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Xalenda Just curious - were you able to figure out what happened with Sydney disappearing? I think some others mentioned this on the previous page.
I believe the issue is something in her babysitting Amanda, and she doesn’t reappear when she needs to. It’s among the first things I’ve got on my list to fix.

Hello, a few errors that spoil the whole game for me. The first is a black screen in a cafe, if you get there with your mom. The second is the same black screen with Neala in high school, often when trying to enter the pool. When mom and sister are completely corrupted, a script error message appears during dinner with them choosing sex. Sometimes there are mistakes after taking pictures of someone. We have to climb into the game and rename the file. And hell what to do with Mrs Jennings keys ???? I already have 5 copies of them and it is constantly written that I need to make a copy of the keys ... I apologize for bad English, I write through a translator. Cool mod, I wish you good luck in its development.
P.S. Fixes are installed.
I haven’t fully fleshed out the cafe for more than just Kimberly, and even that’s wonky at best, so... yeah.
Don’t go into the pool, there’s nothing there (closed due to AIDs... rip Habbo).
Dinner with Mom & Sis is another thing needed to get fixed, I know, I cannot figure that one out yet.
Pictures aren’t needed anymore, so don’t bother.
Nothing yet for the keys, it’s part of an old script that’s not needed / used in this mod.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
"rosebud" gives you $1,000

Right now, that's the only cheat in-game that's retained from the other versions.
The other two codes require game completion (good/best endings) to find out, as they basically make the game stupidly easy.

notaskinwalker

May 1, 2017
oh thanks! also is there a save file i can use? theres a lot of bugs that im running into, like trying to sleep just makes the screen blank without actually progressing

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hit the Q button, that should allow you to progress past the sleeping stage.

And since there are so many bugs, I’ll reintroduce the Debug menu for now, should help if you get stuck.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Not after she starts working at the Cafe; a future build has you choose where to meet her the next day (Cafe, Park alone, Park w/ Amanda).

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes