Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Lisa is my waifu, alongside Ms. Taylor.

Something about strong women being broken and turned into submissive playthings devoted to that one person... mmmmghhh *hugs self*

And yes, progression is happening slowly; should get more done today, the weekend was busier than I meant it to be.

Reactions: Ishto and kkholis

notaskinwalker

May 1, 2017
sarahs bugged, if you try to go invisible to get the recording and talk to her in the park, she just quickly faces you then returns to her original position. not sure how to progress

e: nevermind if you add rep/corruption thru the debug room before collecting evidence it bugs her out a bit

Last edited:

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
And this is why I remove the Debug option - used incorrectly, it just breaks shit.
I had this happen on one save despite not using the debug stuff, I think it might have something to do with interacting with Sarah in the morning at the shop. But I'm not 100% sure if that's what was causing it.

Jan 15, 2019
So, fun update this time:

1. Think I finally fixed the problem with the whole Looping Mrs. Jennings thing - there were two minor things that kept happening (you got transferred out of the school BEFORE the switch went off, meaning it would keep replaying; the variable also never had a turn-off switch engaged >.<)

2. Amanda's sprite when she follows you around is now her proper sprite; don't know exactly why that had changed but... easy fix, nothing too complicated.

3. As posted above, that should fix the black box in the middle of the screen - that box is actually the 800x600 "game play" area you walk around in, the rest of the 1280x960 screen is just for pictures (so weird, but... whatever). So the box is fading in/out, it didn't have a fade-in, but I just got rid of the fades. Should work properly.

UberDuperTruper Sounds cool - just remember to give proper credit where it's due. Nergal came up with the story, Chilly reworked it, I had a hand in changing the corruption aspect of things. Mostly, just give credit to Nergal / Wootch for the original idea, you should be golden. Love the avatar by the way!

And... more Kimberly fixes to follow.
Good to be back! Glad I had that break.

**EDIT**

RPG MAKER VX ACE IS ON SALE ON STEAM!!!
Seriously, if you want to mess around with this game, or others, consider buying it, it's on sale CHEAP AS FUCK right now.
Same with MV (latest version of RPG Maker), buy it nowwwwwwww!

Okay, I shilled... where's my money.
*mutter mutter*
Uh huh...
*mutter mutter*
Wait, I have to do it on YOUTUBE?!
I always give credit. And if I don't, then allow whoever I didn't give credit to have the means to insert their own name. It might take me a little bit more time. I am getting material together for a grand f95 thing. Imagine, a whole world where you can play a 6 year old boy fucking all of the milfs and lolis you could encounter from any of the stories from the games hosted on f95zone.com.

Reactions: Ishto

FackingGerkOff

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Love the work and personal touches to the game. Definitely one of my more favored mods to this game. Hope you are doing well and get some rest for yourself.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to use the power on mom, cause I went through the old way until i remembered that wasn't the way anymore. nvm: got it.

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
Great work my dude, keep it up! Good to see someone taking a shota in a darker direction rather than the usual somewhat manipulative/lovey dovey stuff like Incestral Awakening or whatever. Those games are great but I like the hardcore take a lot.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So sorry about the lack of responses here gang - the thing about piecemeal work is that when the offer comes up, you need to take it so you don't... you know... starve. Progress is going on, but shoddily and randomly. I haven't opened the thing for more than, like, twenty minutes over the past two weeks. Probably won't get another major release until January... maybe. I dunno, need to see how work situates itself in the next two weeks.

Ugh, two weeks... where the fuck did my life go.

kilo310

Jun 23, 2017
So sorry about the lack of responses here gang - the thing about piecemeal work is that when the offer comes up, you need to take it so you don't... you know... starve. Progress is going on, but shoddily and randomly. I haven't opened the thing for more than, like, twenty minutes over the past two weeks. Probably won't get another major release until January... maybe. I dunno, need to see how work situates itself in the next two weeks.

Ugh, two weeks... where the fuck did my life go.
On the third night I get a black screen instead of going to the Nexus. Is this a known bug?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes